Who is it for? Parachute Advanced Jasmine Hair Oil is for the people who prefer a light and non- sticky coconut oil for hair with the fragrance of jasmine.
INR 82/- for 200ml
How to use?
Gently massage into the hair and scalp.
My Experience with Parachute Advanced Jasmine Hair Oil:
The packaging is pretty simple. The bottle is transparent with a blue flip to open cap.
Colour and Texture:
The color of the oil is transparent. The consistency is light and it doesn’t freeze/harden even in winters even though it has coconut oil.
As the name suggests, it has a sharp fragrance of jasmine.
This is light non-sticky oil from parachute which is perfumed with jasmine fragrance. The turn off for me is the fact that it contains mineral oils in it. Also, the fragrance is too strong and just doesn’t vanish easily.
It is true that this is non-sticky and can manage frizzy hair but neither has it claimed, nor does it actually nourish or moisturize the hair. It doesn’t absorb into the scalp so one cannot expect it to provide deep conditioning results from it. It is apt for people who prefer to keep oil in the hair after washing them, in order to keep them manageable or frizz free.
What did I like?
- Can be used as leave-in oil for manageable hair.
What did I not like?
- Strong smell that may be bothersome.
- Doesn’t nourish or condition the hair.
- Contains Mineral oils.
Would I recommend or repurchase?
No, it doesn’t really work well for me and contains mineral oils.
1 out of 5.
More Parachute Oils?
- Parachute Advanced Deep Conditioning Hot Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Coconut Créme Oil Pre-wash Hair Nourisher
- Parachute Hair Oil : Advansed Scalp Therapie ?!!
- Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Gold Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advansed After Shower Non Sticky Hair Creme Review
- Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review