Who is it for? The Pantene Anti Hair Fall conditioner is for those people who have dry or brittle hair which is prone to breakage. This product is specially designed for people with hair fall.
Rs 125 for 180ml
How to use
- Wet your hair thoroughly
- Take the desired conditioner and apply on the lengths of the hair
- Keep the conditioner for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with The Pantene Anti Hair Fall Conditioner
The conditioner comes in a solid plastic bottle with a flip cap which closes nicely. The bottle has the details about the product listed on the back. The bottle can easily be traveled with but if you want something more compact, this shampoo is available in a smaller packaging.
Texture and Color
The conditioner is a white color and has a texture in between creamy and being too thick, it is just perfect to be spread along the lengths of the hair which makes the use very convenient.
The conditioner has a very sweet fragrance. It is very similar to the typical Pantene conditioners and stays on the hair for only an hour post washing.
The conditioner makes the hair really soft and manageable which helps to detangle them easily which in turn helps with the breakage of the hair. I did notice a difference with the hair post application when my hair did not feel as brittle as before using this conditioner.
What do I like about this?
- Makes my hair really soft and manageable
- Helps with the unnecessary breakage
- Helps with detangling the hair
What don’t I like?
- Not very travel-friendly
- Has a ton of chemicals
- Takes a couple of uses to see the appropriate result
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would surely recommend this conditioner as it makes my hair more manageable and really soft. It does everything you can expect out of a conditioner and the best part about the product is that it is decently priced.
More by Pantene?
- Pantene Silky Smooth Care Conditioner Review
- Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo Review
- Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Conditioner Review
- Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement Review
- Pantene Pro V Total Damage Care Shampoo Review
- Pantene Pro – V All Day Smooth Miracle Water Review