Who is it for? Palmolive Body Wash Ylang Ylang & Iris is for those of you who are looking for an affordable drugstore aromatherapy shower gel.
Rs.160 for 250ml
How to Use:
Pour over loofah, work it into a rich lather…breathe deeply and relax!
My Experience with Palmolive Body Wash Ylang Ylang & Iris
This shower gel comes in atypical packaging; it is lightweight and pretty travel-friendly. Being a squeeze bottle, you will experience no trouble at all in using this product to its last drop. The shower gel is a purple colored gel. In the bottle images here, I am down to the last smidgen and you cannot see the rich purple color.
This shower gel lathers beautifully. The fragrance is easily among the best among the other offerings from the aromatherapy line (IMO). A pretty neutral fragrance that is thankfully universal! Now here is the thing. While I like the fragrance…it is NOT out of this world, nor does it linger after the bath.
This shower gel does nothing to moisturize my skin. It does not particularly dry my skin out, but neither does it make my skin super soft. For me, this is a onetime buy.
What did I like?
- Good packaging
- Lathers well
- Smells good
What did I not Like?
- The fragrance does not linger
- Does not provide any moisturization
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
It is a very average product. At most, I will recommend it as a onetime buy, no more.
More Palmolive Shower Gels?
- Palmolive Aroma Moments Feel Glamorous Pampering Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Aroma Sensations Shower Gel Feel Good Review
- Palmolive Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Body Wash Review
- Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Aroma Morning Tonic Shower Gel Review
- Palmolive Body Butter Strawberry Fresh Exfoliating Body Wash Review
- Palmolive Thermal SPA Skin Renewal Body Wash Review