Who is it for? Pac studio finish oil primer is for those who have dry skin and they are searching for a face primer to use under their foundation to get glowy and dewy finish also keeps makeup last longer.
Price – 795 for 20ml
My Experience with the Pac studio finish oil primer
The product comes with a transparent glass bottle with dropper. The overall product does not leak yet bottle is made of glass that makes it risky to carry while traveling.
The primer just like oil which gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
It has a citrus kind of fragrance which fades after application.
HOW TO USE
Take few drops on your face and massage gently till it gets absorbed into the skin
My Experience with Pac Studio Finish Oil Primer
I have dry cheeks so my foundation tends to look flaky so I wanted an oil based primer for that. I use moisturizer first then I apply on my cheeks before applying foundation. The product is oil based yet does not make my skin look oily as well as gives a nice glowy finish. Now coming to the staying power this primer actually helps me to hold my foundation longer times and did not make my foundation to crease or even melt. I tried this one as a lip primer before applying super matte liquid lipsticks it works absolutely perfect to get hydrated lips and made my matte lipstick to stay longer.
What I like about the product-
- Quickly absorbs into the skin
- Keep makeup last longer
- Gives hydration as well as dewy finish
- Paraben-free and also cruelty-free
What I don't like about the product-
- Nothing as such
Would I recommend -
Yes, definitely this is a hydrating primer and gives a dewy finish.
- Sephora Base Lissante Smoothing Primer – Is it Useful?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer Review
- Blue Heaven Primer Review
- Why is Colorbar Primer My Favorite ?
- Oriflame Primer : Full Review
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer | Review |Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Lakme Foundation for Oily Skin – 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer Review
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Primer : Hot or Not ?
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer Review