Who is it for? PAC Sizzle Pencil Bubble Gum is For those looking for a bubble gum like lip shade that has a creamy formula and good color pay off.
INR 550. Although, it is currently being sold at a discounted rate.
My experience with the PAC Sizzle Pencil Bubble Gum
I’m extremely impressed with the packaging of the product. The outside of the pencil is in a bubble gum shade with the cover and base of it in black. The text on the pencil is in black. Now, what really impressed me is that the pencil comes placed in a very classic metal casing. It is in black with the top transparent, so you can see the pencil. The base of the casing has ingredients mentioned on it.
The texture of this product is lovely. It is creamy and feels so soft on the lips.
The Sizzle Lip Pencils are enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E oil and so it feels very hydrating. Even if the color is applied over lips that are not moisturized, there is no problem.
This is a beautiful poppy pink. Like the name suggests, it is a bubblegum shade. It works well for light to medium skin tones.
If you’ve been reading my reviews, you know how much I love PAC products. The pigmentation of their products is just amazing. This product too is so strongly pigmented, one swipe is enough. And then, of course, it’s buildable.
The pencil is priced at INR 550, I do think it’s a little high. However, though, it is currently being sold at a discounted price of INR 275, which is fair enough.
Sadly, this does transfer. Due to its creamy texture, it transfers to glasses and fades a little through meals.
So, although this does wash off a little through meals, it does last for a couple of hours. Even after taking it off, it leaves a lovely stain on the lips.
What do I like?
- Very nice packaging
- Smooth texture
- Shea butter & Vitamin E enriched
- Strong pigmentation
- Bright pink shade
- Staying power
What do I not like?
- Original price is a little high
- Not transfer proof
Would I repurchase & recommend?
If a bubblegum shade is your kind of thing…then yes, go ahead and pick it up!
More by PAC?
- PAC Eyeshadow No. 5 Review
- PAC Pure Pigmented Eyeshadow PP19 Review
- PAC Pigmented Eyeshadow PP33 Review
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Black – Best Kajal ?
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Skin Review
- PAC Cosmetics Auto Lip Liner Mauve |Swatches | Price |Review
- PAC Retro Matte Gloss 07 Review
- PAC Ultimate Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- PAC Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- Pac Micro Finish Makeup Fixer Review
- PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara Review
- PAC Plush ColorLock Longlasting Lipliner Review
Loved ths shade and seems very creamy on view??? loved the images nikhita ❤️
Wow!! bright pink for the lips..
The shade is quite pigmented..