Who is it for? PAC Lip Color No. 10 Is For those looking for a good quality but reasonable pink lip shade that can be played up or down.
My experience with PAC Lip Color No. 10
So, I’ve said this before, refill packaging is the standard. The magnetic pan comes in a plastic casing with basic details about the product mentioned.
The product is creamy with a soft and smooth texture that spreads easily.
I love this lip color. I’ve really used this one, and if you see pictures you’ll know how much. It’s a shade that can be played up or down, depending on the look that you’re going for. Again, you will see that in pictures.
The staying power of this lip shade is perfect. Stays on throughout, with a touch up needed only after a couple of hours. I’ve used it on a lot of clients and no complaints. In fact, post the event, a couple of clients have asked me to send them the product details. So yay!
So I’d say the pigmentation is good. Even one layer of product will give coverage. But if you want a brighter look, then you just need to layer up a bit more.
The pricing of PAC products always surprises me. This brand is super affordable. This particular product is just INR 250. Like really!
I’ve used this one light, medium, and dusky skin tones…and it works well for all! Love it!
What do I like?
- Staying Power
- Creamy texture
- Easy application
- Smooth product
- Suits all skin tones
- Strong pigment
What do I not like?
- I love everything about this product!!!
Would I repurchase & recommend?
If you’ve read whatever is mentioned above….then you know my answer. YES! Affordable, great pigmentation, Long lasting…what more do you need!
More by PAC?
- PAC Sizzle Pencil Bubble Gum Review
- PAC Eyeshadow No. 5 Review
- PAC Pure Pigmented Eyeshadow PP19 Review
- PAC Pigmented Eyeshadow PP33 Review
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Black – Best Kajal ?
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Skin Review
- PAC Cosmetics Auto Lip Liner Mauve |Swatches | Price |Review
- PAC Retro Matte Gloss 07 Review
- PAC Ultimate Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- PAC Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- Pac Micro Finish Makeup Fixer Review
- PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara Review
- PAC Plush ColorLock Longlasting Lipliner Review