Who is it for? PAC Eyeshadow No 5 Is For those looking for a reasonable eyeshadow, in a matte pink shade.
INR 300 for 2gm
My experience with the PAC Eyeshadow No 5
Like most refill eyeshadows, the PAC ones too come in a magnetic pan that is placed in a plastic casing. The base of the pan has the shade number and quantity. Decent packaging, I’d say!
The PAC eyeshadow no 5 is a matte pink shade. It works really well to add a pop of color onto the eyelids.
The pigmentation of this matte shade is very strong. Just a dab of the shade is enough. And it’s super buildable.
In terms of texture, I’d say quite good. It’s smooth, but not butter like.
When the texture of a product is smooth, the application is easy. The eyeshadow glides onto the lids easily and blends in well.
PAC, as a brand, is of great quality and very reasonable. INR 300 for an eyeshadow is very reasonable.
I’ve used this on a bride and a whole lot of clients and there have been no complaints. It stays in place for hours without any fade-age or creasing.
What do I like?
- Matte finish
- Long lasting
- No creasing
- Strong pigment
- Smooth texture
- Easy application
What do I not like?
- I know there’s not much that can be done. But I wish the packaging of refill pans could change a little.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
Of course!! It’s reasonable, long lasting and a beautiful shade. So go ahead!!
More by PAC?
- PAC Pure Pigmented Eyeshadow PP19 Review
- PAC Pigmented Eyeshadow PP33 Review
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Black – Best Kajal ?
- PAC Longlasting Kohl Pencil Skin Review
- PAC Cosmetics Auto Lip Liner Mauve |Swatches | Price |Review
- PAC Retro Matte Gloss 07 Review
- PAC Ultimate Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- PAC Beauty Blender Sponge Review
- Pac Micro Finish Makeup Fixer Review
- PAC Big Eyes Magical Mascara Review
- PAC Plush ColorLock Longlasting Lipliner Review