Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm: I am a lip balm junkie, whenever I see any new lip balm in-store or online, I just end up purchasing it. This was one of the lip balms I purchased from an Oriflame consultant since they had some offer running on the products. I purchased it because of the color of its packaging and the flavor. Read on to know if the Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm also was amazing or not.
Price and quantity
Rs 379 for 15 ml
My experience with Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm
The body of the packaging is really cute, but we need to use our bare hands to use the product which might increase chances of contamination
Colour and texture
It has a slightly waxy texture and the product is transparent
It smells like almond which I absolutely love
I purchased this seeing its really lovely packaging and the cute tub. Also, there was some offer running on this product and me being the lip balm fan, I purchased this. I started using it and noticed a few things. Whenever my lips were slightly dry, it helped soothe them and provide moisturization. But when they were extremely dry and cracked, it did not help me at all. I applied it during the night but I didn’t really notice a huge difference in the texture of my lips. Also, the texture of the lip balm is not thick which means it doesn’t really protect your lips. One other thing is that it can be used to heal dry elbows and knees and that helped to a certain extent. It hydrates the dry areas of the body. but what I felt is it somehow made my lips darker too. To conclude, this is not a product which is worth the price and I definitely will not repurchase this product again.
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Great fragrance
- Can be used on elbows and knees for moisturization
- Tub packaging unhygienic
- Does nothing for cracked lips
- Does nothing for very dry lips
- After application of lip balm, it fades off in an hour
- Doesn’t protect the lips
- My lips felt darker
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I won’t repurchase it since I have way too dried lips and this lip balm doesn’t really help me but would recommend it to people who have slightly dry but not cracked lips. This helps heal dry lips to an extent only. If the lips are too dry, this doesn’t help. Also, this lip balm can be applied to the knees and elbows to remove slight dryness.
Glossypolish verdict: This product does nothing miraculous for heavily chapped and dry lips. It just moisturizes slightly dried lips. Glossypolish rates this product 2.5/5 owing to it not standing up to its claims of protecting the lips
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review