What is it? Oriflame Swedish spa face scrub is a facial scrub that is enriched with the goodness of hydracare+ that contains tiny particles to help scrub off the dead skin from the face mildly. It contains sea algae complex which gives tangible softness and hydration to the skin. Experience the feeling of a spa for your treasured skin with the goodness of malachite.
Directions for use: exfoliate with mild, circular movements using the scrub and water. Rinse off with warm or normal water and use a mask.
Price and quantity
Rs 549 for 75 g/ 2.5 fl oz
My experience with Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub
Colour and texture
The texture is thick and light greenish-blue in color with very tiny particles that will help buff off dead skin mildly from the surface of the skin.
It smells like a spice which is hot, I didn’t like the smell. It irritated my nose.
I purchased this product from a friend since I felt that it didn’t have prominent particles (I have sensitive skin). The first time, I washed my face and scooped out the product with the help of a spatula and applied it on my face and started scrubbing mildly in an upward motion. Within seconds, I felt a burning and stinging sensation on my face. I ignored it thinking it might be because the product was new (and stinging is considered to be good) and my skin was sensitive. After washing off the scrub, to my horror, I realized that this product had given me rashes, yes, and visible rashes which were painful and itchy. This was one of the worst experiences I had with a scrub from a brand as famous as this. Adding to all this, it doesn’t even have a great fragrance or tiny particles that actually buff off the dead skin. For acne-prone skin, don’t even try it since it may aggravate the acne and make you break out more. In all, this product was a disaster and I will never buy it again.
- Unhygienic tub packaging
- Burns the skin
- May cause rashes and breakouts
- Makes the skin dry
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- Bad fragrance
- Doesn’t even scrub dead skin
- Contains loads of chemicals
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
No, I will not repurchase this product since this product did more harm than doing any good. I will not recommend it to anyone since it just burns the skin and the scrub particles are not prominent which won’t help buff off the dead skin.
Glossypolish verdict: The Oriflame Swedish spa smoothing face scrub is just an expensive tub that does nothing apart from burning the skin real bad. Glossypolish doesn’t recommend this product to anyone and hence gives a 1/5
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review