What is it? Oriflame Pure Skin SOS Spot Gel is a spot treatment which helps to reduce the size of your blemish within 24 hours. This is a product meant for anyone who has an occasional blemish or has a blemish prone skin.
215 Rupees for 6 ml
Sensitive Skin Alert
How to use it
Apply directly to the blemish (or blemish-prone area) as soon as you feel a spot coming on or apply directly on a zit.
P.S- Do not remove the product if it tingles a bit as it subsides in a couple of seconds
My Experience with the Oriflame Pure Skin SOS Spot Gel
The product comes in a cardboard box and is a small blue tube with a nozzle which makes it convenient for application. The product is tightly secured by a crew on the cap. The product is tiny and can be carried around easily.
Fragrance and Color
The product contains Salicylic acid as one of the main components which gives it a chemical fragrance which goes away after 5 to 6 minutes. The gel is absolutely clear and has a thin consistency.
I tried this product out of pure curiosity but it failed to satisfy that curiosity. It does not always work for me. The first time I used it on a zit, it actually tingles for a couple of seconds and I could see the size of the zit reduce. But it doesn’t work on very tiny blemishes.
As it is meant to prevent blemishes that are in the initial stage, I tried it on a when I felt a pimple was going to pop up but a pimple came up anyway.
What did I like?
- The gel takes care of bigger pimples
- The product is quite traveling friendly
- It is cost effective
What I did not like?
- The fragrance is quite strong for my sensitive nose
- Doesn’t work on small pimples
- Burns a bit on application
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would not recommend this product as it did not really work for me. It only works sometimes and the other times you really can’t rely on it. There are much better spot treatments available in the market, which work much better at a similar price.
More on Blemishes and Spots?
- Best Pimple Cream? Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-acne Cream
- BOOTS Tea Tree and Hazel Witch Spot Wand Review
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Corrector Review
- Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti- Blemish Face Pack Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review
- Avene Cleanance Exfoliating and Absorbing Mask for Blemish Prone Skin!
- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream