Oriflame Pure Skin Toner Review: Blackheads can be quite an annoyance for people with oily to combination skin. This is because their pores get clogged faster and end up turning into blackheads and whiteheads. When the dirt within our pores gets oxidized, it turns black. Therefore blackheads can occur on the nose, on the chin area and even on the back.
I have oily skin and since I also use makeup quite often, I do tend to get blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. This is why I opted for the Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner. After using it for a very long time (my bottle is almost empty), let me tell you why I will be repurchasing it again and again….
What is it?
Oriflamme pure skin blackhead toner is meant for oily to combination skin people who have acne prone skin. It helps to deep clean the pores and minimize pimples. It also contains salicylic acid which is very beneficial for fighting acne.
INR 499 for 150 ml of toner
My experience with Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner
The toner comes in a blue bottle and you have to use it with a cotton ball.
To begin with, the toner has a very strong and medicinal smell. Since it also contains alcohol, the moment the toner begins to dry out, the fumes can irritate the eyes. So I never apply this anywhere near my eyes and after a few uses, I got used to the smell as well.
Coming to the actual performance, this toner made my face so smooth! I use it once every day after removing all my makeup and it helped in removing the last traces of makeup. I used it specifically on my nose and chin area and it did remove all the blackheads very effectively. I seriously think that its strong and fast action is due to the presence of salicylic acid in it. Salicylic acid helps to exfoliate the skin without being very abrasive. It is almost like a chemical scrub but mild enough to be used.
Now, the toner will not give you a matte finish. In fact, the skin gets greasy very soon after its application. So you must not use this under your makeup.
Another way I have been using this toner is to get rid of the pimples. As soon as I feel a bump on my face, I take a small piece of cotton and soak it in this toner. Then I stick the cotton over a pimple and within a few hours, the pimple is gone. It never gets bigger!
In conclusion, this is a wonderful toner for people with oily skin who also like to use makeup. I loved it and so will you!
- Deep cleans the pores
- Removes excess oil and dirt
- Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces pimples
- Can be used for spot treatment
- Does not dry out the skin
- Contains salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin
- Contains alcohol
- Strong smell
Will I repurchase it?
More Toners/ Oriflame Products?
- Best Toners of 2017
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review