I am obsessed with eye makeup these days. I purchased many eyeshadows, some of them are shimmers, some cream eyeshadows, some powdery eyeshadows, some sticks and much more. I will be reviewing them here. Today, I will be reviewing one of the newest product from Oriflame, the Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow Olive Green.
Details about Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eye Shadow
What is it?
Oriflame the one color impact eyeshadow comes in a variety of shades which has a creamy and easy to blend texture. They are highly pigmented and can be used for any occasion. They are water resistant and don’t need special brushes to be applied, just your fingers will do. They blend like butter and stay for long. They have a special formula to protect the makeup from melting. They can be used in any weather and are fragrance-free
Price and quantity
Rs 449 for 4g
6 months from the date of manufacture
Sensitive skin alert
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
Nothing has been specified
My experience with Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow
It comes in a small, tub like container with a dark pink cap and transparent container. There is no stopper and upon opening the cap, the product is revealed. It doesn’t come along with an applicator brush
Colour and texture
The name of the shade is “olive green” and it has a creamy texture which is easy to blend
It doesn’t have any kind of fragrance
I purchased this from one of my friends who is an Oriflame consultant and I got this on offer as well. I purchased 3 shades altogether and started using one of them. I was halfway through one of the shadows when I realized that the other two shades had dried off and flaked out. They became a mold and couldn’t be applied. Coming back with my experience of the eyeshadow, since it is a cream eyeshadow, it blends easily. But it doesn’t stay for long and transfers. It stays for a maximum of 3 hours and even during that time, it fades off. It doesn’t crease if blended properly but even the darkest shade is not as pigmented as it looks. This was a huge turn off for me. Also, I found it expensive since it doesn’t even stay for long and is not pigmented. In all, this product wasn’t something I liked and I wouldn’t suggest anyone buy this.
Overall performance of Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow
- Creamy texture
- Blends easily
- No creasing
- Brush is not required, fingers are sufficient to blend
- Shelf life is less
- Doesn’t stay for long
- If not used for a long time, dries and becomes hard
- No applicator brush has been provided
- Not pigmented enough
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I wouldn’t repurchase this because of my bad experience with these products and the way they dried and became hard in some months. I will not recommend it to people since we wouldn’t usually want to apply eyeshadow every day and this product, if not used for months together, just dries off and becomes a mold. Also, it is pretty expensive and the color payoff is bad
Glossypolish verdict: This product is not worth buying because of various reasons. The pigmentation is bad and the product doesn’t last long. It is expected that the product lasts as long as the shelf life, but this product, if left unused for a period of 2 months, dries and becomes crumbled and hard, making it impossible to apply it. This is definitely not something we want after paying 400 bucks. Right?! We give it a 1/5 owing to its pros and cons.
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder Review
- Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review