Who is it for? Oriflame Milk and Honey Scrub is for the ones who want softer and conditioned skin. Anyone who wants quick results can go for this. It is a gold smoothening sugar scrub infused with originally sourced extracts of milk and honey and is a natural origin exfoliates. It buffs away dead skin cells to leave skin soft, supple and shiny.
Originally priced at Rs 629 (on Oriflame’s website) for 200 ml but you can get huge discounts on various websites.
My experience with Oriflame Milk And Honey Scrub
This scrub comes in a hygienic packaging with a dull golden sturdy plastic tube with flip flop top. It won’t get wet in the shower and is also travel-friendly. It is also leak proof which makes it packaging awesome.
It neither smells like milk nor honey. The fragrance is slight of floral but goes away very soon.
It is golden in color and has sugar granules scattered throughout. It is quite scrubby. It gives me a good scrubbing effect and does not fall off in lumps. Ladies with sensitive skin may find this scrub little bit harsh on their skin. It is more of gel texture.
I really like this scrub. After washing off my skin feels very nice and soft. It doesn’t leave any greasing or heavy feeling on my skin. My skin feels more hydrated and shiny. The best part is that you don’t need a huge amount of product rather you need a squeeze and you are all set to go.
What do I like about it-?
4. Nice texture with sugar granules
5. Does not fall off in lumps
6. Skin feels nice and soft after washing
What I don’t like-
1. It should have a fragrance of honey or milk.
2. It may be harsh on sensitive skin
Would I recommend-
Yes, I will definitely recommend this scrub. If looking for immediate results you should surely use this.
More by Oriflame?
- Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel Mint and Raspberry Review
- Oriflame Feminelle Mild Intimate Wash Review
- Oriflame Activelle Purifying And Protecting Anti Perspirant Roll On Review
- Oriflame Fabulous Fuchsia Pure Colour Intense Lipstick
- Oriflame Sun Zone Whitening Protector Review
- Oriflame Very Me Cobalt Blue Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Love Potion Body Spray – Not So Lovely?