Oriflame makes some amazing skincare and makeup products. We will be looking at a creme mask from there Love Nature line which celebrates ingredients from nature which cater to specific skincare needs and respect the planet in the process.We will be taking a look at the Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask which helps rejuvenate dry skin.
Basic Info about Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask
What is it?
This is a moisturizing crème mask with wild rose oil extracts to soften and soothe dry skin.
Who is it for?
This creme mask is designed for people who have dry skin but can also be used by people with normal skin.
379 Rupees for 50g
36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
- Cleanse the skin
- Apply a layer of the mask
- Keep it on for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with water
- Do not apply it to the eye area.
My Experience with the Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask
Packaging- The mask comes in a small tube with a screw on cap which makes it hygienic to use. As the tube is transparent you can see the light pink product and see how much of it you have used up. Also, the small size of the product makes it travel-friendly.
Fragrance- The face mask has a light and pleasant fragrance. It has slight notes of the classic rose fragrance mixed with some sweet notes
Texture and Color- The product has a beautiful light pink color and a nice creamy texture. It spreads like a cream on the face without tugging the face.
Moisturization- It, in fact, does leave my skin moisturized and softer. The impact can really be seen on the dry spots on the face.
My Experience- I have tried this mask a couple of times to give a clear view of this product. The product does leave my face softer and moisturized. It also helped with a couple of dry spots.
But all is not good, as the face mask irritates my face for the ten minutes it is on my face. Also, I had a couple of tiny little breakouts on my face.
Overall Performance of Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask
- The mask moisturizes the face
- The packaging is travel-friendly
- It has a pleasant fragrance
- Irritates my face on application
- May break out the skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would repurchase this product as it did not suit my sensitive skin but it is a good product which you can give it a go.
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Beauty Perfect Blush Classic Rose Review
- Oriflame Aimi Mystic Caress Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow Olive Green Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder Review
- Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review