Oriflame Facial Kit: Hey everyone !!! Today I am reviewing one of the products from Oriflame. Oriflame has a wide range of products covering all necessities like cream, lipsticks, scrubs, perfumes and yes facial kit too. So here I am reviewing Oriflame fruit facial kit. I am badly obsessed with this Oriflame Fruit Facial Kit, its fragrance is just heavenly something I can never get bored of, along with this it has profound benefits and effects. Let’s see how this kit would have worked for me.
My Experience With Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit
Oriflame fruit facial kit comes in a large, white color cardboard box with its beautiful packing. It contains 4 different bottles for each one component of the kit. The cleanser comes in a bottle, scrub and mask come in tube and cream have its very common packing as you see of other creams.The kit is completely transparent from the front making this packaging even more beautiful.All the instructions for using this kit are very nicely given at the back of the box.
Apply the cleanser cum toner on face and neck by taking desired quantity. Massage in circular motion for 3 to 4 minutes. Then wipe it off with moist cotton.It will get your skin completely free of oil and dirt. It’s not very helpful when you have a lot of makeup because this cleanser is very gentle. otherwise, it really works.
Take the required amount of scrub and apply it gently to the face and neck.Scrub it all over the area in a circular motion for 4 to 5 minutes and then wipe it off with moist cotton. Make sure your face is properly clean with no particles in it.The scrub is very gentle and its particles are not at all very harsh on the skin. It beautifully scrubs all the dead cells, blackheads, whiteheads without stealing the natural glow and moisture of the skin.
3rd step –
Cream – Take cream and apply it all over the face and neck.Massage it until it gets completely absorbed mainly for 10 – 15 mins. Gently wipe it off with moist cotton. It moisturizes the skin really well and gives a lot of Hydration to the skin. It is not all greasy on the skin, which is what I personally prefer.
4th step -
Face mask – Take the required quantity of mask and apply it all over the face and neck. Leave it for 5 minutes. Wash your face and pat dry. The best thing about this mask is that it does not get badly dry leading to hardening while removal, so it is very best suited for dry skin.It really makes skin glowing and supple looking.
I am using this kit for almost 5 months and believe me the results are awesome. It actually makes my skin glow and adds shine to it. It removes all the dead cells from the skin and makes my skin looks healthy. The smell of this kit is very appealing and pleasant as I have already mentioned it earlier. It takes only half an hour to get this facial done. This kit has made facial very easy and pocket-friendly for me This is simply a DIY which I do it myself. The packaging is very heavy, not at all travel-friendly.You simply cannot think of taking this kit along with you in your luggage.
- Smells very pleasant and heavenly
- Very effective with its result
- One can feel shiny and healthy skin after using this
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be easily done at home
- All the steps are clearly mentioned
- Value for money
- Packaging is really bulky
Would I Purchase Or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely purchase this product. And I sincerely recommend this product to everyone. Please give it a try as it is worth every penny. You will simply love this kit !!!!!
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review
- Oriflame Primer: Full Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Illuminating Pearls: Do they Work?
- Aloe Vera Face Mask | Oriflame Love Nature
- Oriflame Foundation |Studio Artist | Swatches |Price|Review
- Love Nature Oriflame |Tea Tree And Rosemary Face Mask | Review
- Oriflame The One Illusion Concealer Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo Black Review
- Oriflame Very Me Soft N Glam Eye Shadow Lady Lilac Review
- Oriflame Very Me Funky Eye Pencil Brown Review
- Oriflame Very Peach Glow Tinted Moisturiser Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Face Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick Ripe Plum Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner Review
- Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder Translucent Review
- Oriflame Rose Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask Review
- Oriflame Beauty Perfect Blush Classic Rose Review
- Oriflame Aimi Mystic Caress Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow Olive Green Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder Review
- Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Very Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review