What is it? Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree is a lightweight moisturizer which is meant for oily to combination skin type. The reason why most products for oily skin are made with tea tree extracts is that oily skin is more prone to breakouts and acne. Tea tree is antibacterial and anti fungal in nature and helps to get fight pimples.
INR 379 for 50 ml of product
But you can always get it at a discount
My experience with Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree
The face lotion comes in a cute little tub. It is surely travel-friendly.
The fragrance of the face lotion is a little medicinal and it definitely smells like tea tree extract. But the fragrance will not bother you.
The texture of the face lotion is very light.
When I applied this to my clean skin, it did not provide a completely matte finish. It did get absorbed in a few minutes. But it does have an oily base so it does not keep the skin matte for a long time. It does moisturize the skin pretty well and provides a fresh look. When left overnight, the face lotion does make the skin look plump and healthy.
I also used this face lotion before applying makeup. I would advise everyone to apply the moisturizer at least 20 minutes before applying foundation so that the moisturizer gets absorbed. I did the same with this product and it did get rid of any dry patches and did really make the foundation oily. You only need to use a little pea-sized amount of lotion and that would be enough.
It did not do much for my acne and blackheads. It did not clog my pores but did not make the whiteheads go away either.
I even mixed a little of this lotion with my foundation to see how it worked but there was no major difference. I do not know why I did that….
So in conclusion, while the moisturizer does nothing exceptional, it is not a bad product for the price. In fact, you can use it as a lightweight moisturizer before applying your makeup. I would not recommend it to people with dry skin because it is not that nourishing. If you have acne prone skin then this face lotion will not help you much.
- Does not clog pores
- Works well under makeup
- Limited availability
- Does not mattify the skin
- Does nothing for acne or blackheads
Would I repurchase it?
Only if I am on a budget.
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review