What is it? Oriflame Giordani Gold Illuminating Pearls are basically tiny pigmented balls which you can use as bronzer and highlighter with the help of a brush. Iconic Giordani gold illuminating pearls bring warmth, color, and radiance to the face, cheeks. The powdered pearls are made from a unique combination of warm shades and illuminating particles that enhance the complexion and add a beautiful glow with an illuminating effect for subtle radiance.
These are enriched with La Eleganza Mineral Complex for a soft caress lasting comfort and good coverage.
How to use?
- Swirl the brush across the pearls.
- Apply in smooth strokes.
- Buildable for more coverage
INR 1299 for 25 grams
My Experience With Oriflame Giordani Gold Illuminating Pearls
So I purchased the shade Macaron dreams.
To begin with, the pearls come in a very beautiful regal looking tub. So the packaging is quite good and classic. The first thing to note is that it does not come with a brush but with a sponge which is not at all useful. The sponge is quite plastic and rough and cannot be used in combination with any other makeup product.
The pearls don’t have a fragrance but the shade I purchased had a slight green undertone to it. As you may see in the picture, the pearls are orange, white and green in color.
They are quite shimmery and work very well as a highlighter. The powdery pearls are quite smooth to touch but the only problem is that the pigmentation is weak. If you want to build it up then you can but other than that only the glitter particle show up and it does not look coherent at all.
It is best to be used during the night time for an even glow. They add a lot of glow to your skin and the lasting power is only of 3 to 4 hours.
- Easy to use
- Work very well as a highlighter
- Convenient packaging
- Multiple shades
- Weak pigment
- Not long lasting
- No proper applicator provided
Will I Recommend Or Repurchase?
No, they will last you for a very long time.
More Oriflame Products?
- Aloe Vera Face Mask | Oriflame Love Nature
- Oriflame Foundation |Studio Artist | Swatches |Price|Review
- Love Nature Oriflame |Tea Tree And Rosemary Face Mask | Review
- Oriflame The One Illusion Concealer Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo Black Review
- Oriflame Very Me Soft N Glam Eye Shadow Lady Lilac Review
- Oriflame Very Me Funky Eye Pencil Brown Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Glow Tinted Moisturiser Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Tea Tree & Rosemary Purifying Face Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick Ripe Plum Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner Review
- Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder Transclucent Review
- Oriflame Rose Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Wild Rose Crème Mask Review
- Oriflame Beauty Perfect Blush Classic Rose Review
- Oriflame Aimi Mystic Caress Fine Fragrance Mist Review
- Oriflame The One Color Impact Cream Eyeshadow Olive Green Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Pressed Powder Review
- Oriflame Swedish Spa Smoothing Face Scrub Review
- Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Lip Balm Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Lotion Tea Tree Review
- Oriflame Pure Skin Black Head Toner Review
- Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Veryme Peach Me Perfect Body Glow Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Blotting Tissues Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Oriflame Essentials Cold Cream Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Kohl Nude Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review
- Oriflame Love Nature Fruit Facial Kit Review
- Oriflame Pure Colour Intense Rusty Red Review