I don’t know about you but I am really particular about keeping good care of my feet. So, Today I bring to the light a product that has not been talked about much- the Oriflame FeetUp Overnight Moisturising foot cream which promises to make those dry feet of your dance with softness and smoothness once you use it.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream
What is it?
This is a foot cream from Oriflame which is rich in avocado and aloe vera to enrich your dry feet and give them a boost of hydration. It is an overnight cream meant to give you softer and smoother feet.
349 rupess for 75 ml of product
Shelf- Life- 12 months from the date of manufacturing
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
Apply the cream at night on clean and dry feet and let it soak into the skin. Wear a pair of fuzzy socks if you want softer feet.
My Experience with Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream
Packaging- The foot cream comes in a plastic squeeze tube. It has a plastic screw cap which fits the tube snugly. The packaging makes the product usage not only very hygienic but also travel friendly.
Fragrance- The cream has a very faint fragrance. You can not really put your finger on what the cream smells like, but it surely does not bother me. A plus, you don’t really smell it after you have used it.
Texture and color- The cream is white in color with a thick and smooth texture. It glides onto the skin easily and absorbs almost immediately which is a major plus point for foot creams. The best part about this cream is that it does not make my feet slippery which a lot of foot creams do.
My Experience- As I have extremely dry feet this foot cream has proved to be a really good find for me. I apply it each night after giving my washing of my feet. It actually makes them really soft and smooth without making them sticky. There is nothing more you can ask out of a foot cream!
Overall Performance of Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream
- Nourishes the feet and makes them silky smooth
- Get absorbed easily
- Doesn’t make my feet slippery or oily
- Cost effective for the quantity
- Travel friendly
- Hygienic packaging of the product
- The fragrance is a bit off
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
As far as foot creams go, this is a pretty good one barring the unknown fragrance. I would surely give it a go again when this one finishes up and would surely recommend it to someone who likes to have soft feet.
More Foot Care ?
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- DIY Listerine Foot Soak – Heal Cracked Heels At Home !
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse Review