Who is it for? Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel Mint and Raspberry is a cleanser for all skin types making the cleansing time a treat with its fresh, energizing scent and natural essence.
Table of Contents
Price- Rs.649 for 400ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel Mint and Raspberry
This shower gel comes in Oriflame shower gel packaging; a transparent bottle with flip-top cap. The bottle has a light green label mentioning the details in various languages. It’s leak-proof packaging.
Colour & Texture
It is a velvety body wash without any particles. It has a light red color. It produces moderate to high creamy lather and takes a lot of water to get rid of from the skin.
It has a unique refreshing fragrance. The fragrance is sweet with hints of fruits essence. The fragrance is quite strong and stays for some time after you wash off the shower gel from the skin.I love shower gels with a strong fragrance and hence this is one of my favorites.
Ease of Application
The application process is very simple. Take some amount of gel to your palm and then apply it to the wet skin. Finally, wash off with water.
This is an exfoliating body wash. It cleanses the skin without causing any dryness. It gets rid of excess oil, sweaty odor and gives a fresh feel. It also makes the skin smooth and glowing.
In summers, we need to cleanse our body regularly to prevent heat rashes, foul odor, and fungal infections. For this purpose, it is a good body wash. This one has sulfates and it contains fragrances of fruits and mint, therefore it refreshes us and also cleanses the body.
Overall Performance of Oriflame Exfoliating Shower Gel Mint and Raspberry
- Deep cleaning wash for all skin types.
- Gets rid of sweat, odor, excess oil and other impurities.
- Does not causes dryness to the skin.
- Gives a refreshing effect.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Softens the skin.
- It has a strong fragrance.
- Cleanses the body thoroughly.
- Contains sulfites
- Price is a little high
- Takes time to get off from the skin.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would purchase this again and again and would suggest using this.
More by Oriflame?
- Oriflame Feminelle Mild Intimate Wash Review
- Oriflame Activelle Purifying And Protecting Anti Perspirant Roll On Review
- Oriflame Fabulous Fuchsia Pure Colour Intense Lipstick
- Oriflame Sun Zone Whitening Protector Review
- Oriflame Very Me Cobalt Blue Eyeliner Review
- Oriflame Love Potion Body Spray – Not So Lovely?