Who is it for? Oriflame Essential Fairness Multi Benefit Face Cream is a multi benefit cream which is meant to moisturize skin and maintain it beautiful integrity by protecting delicate skin. It is basically a range of Sweden. It is very effective as it contains botanical ingredients of Sweden, to create tailored skincare ranges with natural Swedish ingredients blend.
Rs 349 for 75 ml.
My experience with Oriflame Essential Fairness Multi Benefit Face Cream
Sturdy tub packaging. You need to sterilize your fingers before using it.
The texture of the cream looks very creamy from the jar but the texture is not very thick. It very easily gets absorbed through the skin. It does not give any oily look to the skin.
has its very mild flowery fragrance. This smell does not exist for very long. The smell is quite light and does not lead to any irritation or any discomfort.
I personally feel that the results of using the product the quite average. It adds a layer of oil to my skin, which is something I actually don’t like. It readily gets absorbed to my skin and make skin look radiant . But it has average cream like results, nothing extraordinary to go for.
What do I like about it?
- Very lightweight cream
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturises well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
- Nice fragrance
What don't I like?
- Bulky packaging
- Quite expensive
- Very greasy
- Not suitable for oily skin
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I definitely would not, no to both. In spite of having many pros, it’s not worth the cost. The results are not very pronounced. Many better products are available.
More Oriflame Products?
- Oriflame Mascara 5-In-1 Wonder Lash Is…
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash Peach
- Oriflame Fairness Cream : Hot or Not ?
- Lip Liner Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon Fuchsia : Review + Swatches
- Oriflame Primer : Full Review
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Illuminating Pearls : Do they Work ?
- Aloe Vera Face Mask | Oriflame Love Nature
- Oriflame Foundation |Studio Artist | Swatches |Price|Review
- Love Nature Oriflame |Tea Tree And Rosemary Face Mask | Review
- Oriflame The One Illusion Concealer Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream Review
- Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo Black Review
- Oriflame Very Me Soft N Glam Eye Shadow Lady Lilac Review