A product for which honest reviews aren’t available easily, but here we have it for you. Organic Harvest Under Eye Gel is an eye contour gel that claims to minimize puffiness and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Price- Rs.595 for 15g
Sensitive Skin Alert? – Yes
My Experience with Organic Harvest Under Eye Gel
This under-eye gel comes in a white and green colored box with the product details on it. Inside the box comes the white-colored tube with the gel in it. The packaging does not allow the product to be visible from the outside. The packaging is sturdy and seems to be travel-friendly.
Shade, Pigmentation & Texture
This under-eye gel has a medium-thick texture that is not watery. It has a slight yellowish pigment. It seems suitable for all skin tones and does not leave behind anycast.
It has a strong fragrance of herbs. The smell may be felt for a long time too.
Ease of Application
The under-eye gel needs to be applied by taking a small quantity on the fingertips and patting it gently onto the under-eye area in the anti-clockwise direction.
The product makes the under-eye area skin very dry and itchy. Sometimes, it causes burning in the under-eye area too.
I was eagerly looking for an under-eye gel that would help me get rid of my dark circles. I invested a huge amount for such a little quantity and expected a good result. But to no avail, this product does not fulfill any claims that it provides. The packaging says that the product is suitable for all skin types, but that is not the case. I have sensitive skin, and personally, this product has caused my under-eye area a lot of damage. Initially, when I would apply it, I could feel my skin getting dry and flaky. I used it a couple of times and started sensing redness and severe burning. Opening my eye too got difficult after a few uses. Also, doing a patch test does not work because it did not react on my hand.
Overall Performance of Organic Harvest – Under Eye Gel
- No cast left on applying
- Sturdy Packaging
- Takes guarantee of satisfaction
- Free of parabens and mineral oil
- Price could have been lesser
- Does not suit all skin types
- Has side effects on the skin such as burning, itchiness, and rashes
- Too less quantity for the price
- Didn’t do the job mentioned
- Mentions only key ingredients
- Does not contain allergic information
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I will not repurchase this product. The product being overpriced does not do the work mentioned at all. Instead, it caused numerous side effects. The product experience may vary from person to person, but for people with sensitive skin, I will not recommend the product.
More by organic harvest?
- Organic Harvest Fresh And Glow Face Wash Review
- What is Organic Harvest Oil Control Face Wash Review ?
- Organic Harvest 6 In 1 Face Wash Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Lip Balm Review
- Organic Harvest Acne Face Wash Review
- Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Wild Rose Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review