Who is it for? Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil is a citrus essential oil which will uplift your mood because of its aromatic fragrance and has various medicinal benefits.
Can be used for -
- Skin – support collagen formation hence acts as anti-wrinkle formulation
- Hair – promotes hair growth and improves its quality
- Body – stabilizes and provides a soothing sensation
- If oil gets into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
- Not recommended for children below 3 years
- Do not apply directly to the skin
- Can be allergic to skin
How to use?
- Add 5-7 drops of oil to 30 ml of product ( anything which you prefer in creams, body lotions, scrubs )
- Add 4 – 5 drops of oil to a diffuser
Rs. 310 for 10 ml.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My experience with Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil
This oil comes in a very small glass bottle having a plastic screw cap on it. Packaging is a mess, it leaks! Depends completely on your luck.
It has its consistency similar to any other oil; no major differences can be noticed.
I have been using this oil from past month. I prefer using it with my face cream to which I used to add a few drops of oil and then apply it to my face. As it is sensitive oil it does not lead to breakouts. But it can be a reason for allergy so you need to be very careful while using any kind of essential oils. Always mix a small amount of oil with a large amount of product, so it always reaches to your skin in much-diluted form, otherwise will surely lead to itching, pain and severe irritation of the skin. It has its anti-inflammatory properties due to which it also fights with signs of inflammation. Within a few uses, I have started seeing its results. It gets readily absorbed in the skin, giving a smooth appearance to the skin. For hairs, you must apply 8 to 10 drops of oil in 200 ml of shampoo and oil and then use them. You will be able to make difference within a month of its use.
What all I liked?
- Easily available
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains natural ingredients
- Soothes skin
- Reveals natural glow of skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Is great for sensitive skin
- Is great for hairs
- Anti-stress properties
- Can be allergic
- If not used incorrect amount, it can be pathetic
- Its smell can lead to a headache
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely buy this again as it greatly suits me. I would recommend you this if you can promise to use it correctly.
Rating – 5/5
Glossypolish Verdict – It’s great to be used as it is natural oil which is great for sensitive skin and does not cause any harm to the skin if used correctly.
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review
Natural oils are really beneficial if used in correct way..
Just loved how you discussed the dosages???
Thanku so much sreeparna ❤️