Who is it for? Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil is a multipurpose essential oil that takes care of all your skin and hair woes. Luscious look and supple skin without any imperfection is no longer a dream.
Can be used for -
- Skin – is effective on scars and acne, balances the hydration levels, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Hair – promotes hair growth, treats dandruff and hair loss
- Body – stabilizes and provides a soothing sensation
- If oil gets into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water
- Not recommended for children below 3 years
- Do not apply directly to the skin
- Can be allergic to skin
How to use?
- Add 5-7 drops of oil to 30 ml of product ( anything which you prefer in creams, body lotions, scrubs )
- Add 4 – 5 drops of oil to a diffuser
- Add 4 to 5 to your water bucket while bathing
Rs. 750 for 10 ml.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My experience with Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil
This oil comes in a very small glass bottle having a plastic screw cap on the it.P packaging is a mess, it leaks! Depends completely on your luck.
It has its consistency similar to any other oil, no major differences can be noticed.
One thing I must add that each and every oil has almost similar actions and a single essential oil is sufficient to fulfill all your needs. What it does best is its role as antidepressant. If you like any other oil apart from this you can mix both of them.J must add it few drops in the diffuser and let its aroma enter your nose. Its very effective in relieving stress and calming you. Apart from this, I prefer using it with my face cream to which I used to add a few drops of oil and then apply it to my face. As it is sensitive oil it does not lead to breakouts. But it can be a reason for allergy so you need to be very careful while using any kind of essential oils. Always mix a small amount of oil with a large amount of product, so it always reaches to your skin in very diluted form, otherwise will surely lead to itching, pain and severe irritation of the skin. It has its anti-inflammatory properties due to which it also fights with signs of inflammation. Within a few uses, I have started seeing its results. It gets readily absorbed in the skin, giving a smooth appearance to the skin. For hairs, you must apply 8 to 10 drops of oil in 200 ml of shampoo and oil, then use them. It treats your dandruff effectively and improves hair health and thus reduces hair fall.
What all I liked?
- Easily available
- Contains natural ingredients
- Effectively reduces dandruff
- Reduces hair fall
- Soothes skin
- Reduces scars
- Reveals natural glow of skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Is great for sensitive skin
- Is great for hairs
- Anti-stress properties
- Can be allergic
- If not used incorrect amount, it can be pathetic
- Its smell can lead to a headache
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely buy this again as it greatly suits me. I would recommend you this if you can promise to use it correctly.
Rating – 5/5
Glossypolish Verdict – Its great to be used as it is a natural oil which is great for sensitive skin and does not cause any harm to the skin if used correctly.
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review