Who is it for? Organic Harvest Green Tea High Gloss Lip Balm is for those who love chemical free skin care and are looking for a tint-free everyday lip balm.
Price- Rs.199 for 10gm
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Organic Harvest Green Tea High Gloss Lip Balm
This lip balm comes in a small cube-shaped container. Inside the container, the lip balm is kept in a semi-spherical shape. The chubby packaging is trendy yet easy to carry in the purse. The packaging is similar to popular EOS lip balms.
Colour & Texture
Though the lip balm looks off-white in the container, it is purely transparent without any tint. The formula is moisturizing and feels comfortable on the lips. It does not feel sticky so it can be applied under matte lip color.
This lip balm has intense floral fragrance in it. The fragrance is not artificial but quite strong in nature. I don’t like my skin care products to be heavily fragrant. The scent stays quite a while. I was not expecting such fragrance in a chemical free product like this.
This was my first Organic Harvest product. This brand offers an array of good quality chemical free skin care items so my expectation was quite high. The green tea lip balm looks like EOS round shape lip balms but performance wise it is a lightly moisturizing lip balm. Maybelline’s Baby Lips lip balms are thicker than this formula. The heavy fragrance disappointed me and I could not see any notable difference in my lips even after regular use.
What do I like about this lip balm?
- Moisturizing formula
- Light texture; no greasy feel
- Keeps lips soft
- Can be used under liquid lipstick
- Free from harmful preservatives and beeswax
- Cute chubby packaging like EOS lip balms
What I dislike about this lip balm?
- Heavy fragrance
- Does not show results quickly (Heals chapped lips slowly over 4-5 days of regular use)
- Frequent reapplication might be needed in dry climate
- No effect on lip pigmentation
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I am not happy with the heavy fragrance of this lip balm so I will not repurchase this particular variant. I would like to try another variant from the same range. If you are looking for a complete chemical and preservative free lip moisturizer then this range might work for you.
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review