Who is it for ?Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream is a night cream which is newly fortified with the system of time released resurfaces and natural nutrients .Olive Oil , Olive plant leaves extracts and soybean that revitalizes and moisturizes your skin throughout the night to have skin as fresh as morning dew . It’s free from parabens, mineral oils and animal ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types .
Rs 395 for 15 grams
My experience with Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream
It comes in a white colored jar with same color cardboard pack in it. Packing seems quite unhygienic as if you have to poke your fingers every time you use it. Small so fits easily in bag!
The texture of the cream is not very thick, is more on runny side.
It has got mild and pleasant fragrance can’t actually describe it but is bearable and soothing.
My experience with this night cream is quite good, is soothing to me and provides cooling sensation. I apply it every day at night, just one application and my skin feels hydrated all day long. It heels skin in winter season and makes skin soft and supple. It definitely makes skin healthy revealing that natural glow. I never felt any sort of itchiness or dryness after using this .I personally loved its texture, fragrance and the thing that it is doing what it is meant to do.
What I like about it?
- Provides cooling sensation
- Very light weight cream
- Contains olive oil
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturizes well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
What I don’t like?
- Unhygienic packing
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Considering its price and its results, it’s an average product; you can try this if you are ready to spend.
More Organic Harvest Products?
- Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review