Who is it for? Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 is a day cream that contains plant derived actives that protects skin from harmful UVB rays. Its 100 % oil free, free from parabens, mineral oils and animal ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types.
Rs 495 for 15 grams
My experience with Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream
It comes in a white colored jar with same color cardboard pack in it .Quite sturdy packaging. Small so fits easily in bag!
The texture of the cream is not very thick, is more on runny side.
It has got mild and pleasant fragrance can’t actually describe it but is bearable and soothing.
My experience with this cream is quite good. Just one application and my skin feel hydrated all day long. It heels skin in winter season and makes skin soft and supple. It definitely makes skin healthy revealing that natural glow. I never felt any sort of itchiness or dryness after using this. It contains SPF so I apply it before going out in the sun; I have not noticed any tanning so can say it works. I personally loved its texture, fragrance and the thing that it is not claiming much. Whereas as its anti – pollution claim to be talked about, really can’t appreciate that. One thing that always strikes me is that, if it doesn’t contain any special results then spending 500 for just 15 g moisturizer is costly.
What I like about it?
- Very light weight cream
- Contains sea salt extracts
- Spreads easily
- Little quantity is required
- Moisturizes well
- Makes skin healthy and supple
What I don’t like?
- Not sure of its anti – pollution effects
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Considering its price, I would say even if you skip this is not a miss!
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review