Who is it for Organic Harvest Acne Face Wash is for people from oily to normal skin and are stressed by the acne that keeps coming back every once in a while. Oily skin tends to be the target of acne more than other skin types and if went with the wrong face wash it tend to dry the skin or make it too rough or even start break out because of skin’s reaction to the face wash. This product has organic neem and tea tree which are both very good for the skin.
RS 150 for 3.52oz
Sensitive skin alert?
My Experience With Organic Harvest Acne Face Wash
The face wash comes in a pretty green tube. The contents of the product are written in the back. It is travel-friendly and looks like a sophisticated herbal product.
Color and texture
The product has a gel consistency and is very smooth. It is not very foamy and is silky and nice on the face. The face wash is in green color.
The scent of the product is one of the best parts of it. As an organic product, we’d expect it to have a pretty calming herbal smell and that is exactly what this product has. It’s very soothing and not harsh at all.
- Take a small amount of product in your hands and apply it on wet face.
- Work up later.
- Rinse thoroughly.
The product delivers what it claims and gives a very clean and refreshed face after the wash. The smell of the product stays for a while which also is a plus. The face wash does not dry the skin and protects it from acne-causing bacteria.
From my experience, this product is one of the most genuine product in the market. As someone who gets breakout occasionally Organic Harvest Acne control face wash did reduce them very much. A face was that’s not much foamy, is my preference so this is perfect. It also keeps my skin moisturized and smell pleasant.
Overall Performance Of Organic Harvest Acne Face Wash
- Contains organic and natural ingredients.
- Gets rid of acne-causing bacteria.
- Doesn’t dry the skin after wash.
- Sulfate free.
- Free of paraben, mineral oils, PABA and animal ingredients.
- Manufacture using earth-friendly practices.
- Not that effective on dry skin.
Would I purchase or recommend?
Yes, absolutely. This product is very affordable and does the skin well. The natural ingredients in the product make it a must-have in your skincare regime.
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Wild Rose Review
- Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Figs & Gold Dust Review
- Organic Harvest Frankincense Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Green Tea High Gloss Lip Balm Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review