Hello Everyone! Today, I will be sharing my views on Olivia Herbal Bleach. Olivia Bleach is the first herbal bleach in India.This bleach is a great option for people who are having sensitive skin and always want to try herbal products as they have fewer chemicals comparatively other bleaches.Olivia Herb Bleach is the ultimate herbal solution to the unwanted hair growth on your skin. It fades unwanted hair on face, arms and body.This bleach is one of the best bleach I had ever used because it has all the natural products and even my mother uses it for like past 10 years.
Table of Contents
Basic Info About Olivia Herbal Bleach
What is it?
It is a herbal bleach from Olivia. It helps in the nourishment of your skin. This product helps you from protecting yourself from Inflammation also gives a fair glow. The best part is that it is suitable for use on face, arms, legs, and body at a very reasonable price.This bleach contains the goodness of Haldi, Chandan, Nimbu & Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera adds life to the skin.Chandan soothes it and gives it a fair glow.
Haldi protects the skin from inflammation and also works as a good anti-oxidant.
Nimbu(Lemon) works as an effective antiseptic and bleaching agent.
- Cream:- Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostereate, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, IsopropylMyristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Herbal Extracts, Aloe Vera Fragrance, Methy Paraben, Propyl Paraben, C.I.12740.
- Activator:-Ammonium Bicarbonate, C.I. 12085, C.I. 11680
Shelf life:– 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Sensitive skin alert?
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
Price: Rs.70 for 30g
Directions for application:
1) Just take say 2 tsp of bleach cream, add 3 pinches of powder and mix this mixture in as plastic bowl.
2) Clean up your face with water and pat it dry.
3) Apply this mixture from the area where you have more hair like jawline then neck.
4) After 15-20 min washes your face with clean water.
Always try any bleach/product as a little patch on the back of your ear for a sensitivity test. This will let you know whether the product is suitable for your skin or not.
My Exprience with Olivia Herbal Bleach
This bleaching cream comes in the greenish box. This box contains two jars, as the bigger one contains bleach cream while the smaller one contains an activator.
The cream jars and activator tubes have dual protection with separate plastic lids under the screw caps.
A tray for mixing bleach cream, a spatula for mixing and an instruction guide.
Do read this instruction guide before use.The packaging is pretty decent as all the jars are fitted nicely in the cuts made for them to be kept in place
Color and Texture:
Bleach Cream: It it turmeric yellow in color and it has a smooth creamy texture.
Activator: It is again a yellow color ingredient which has a sand-like texture.
It has a mild fragrance.
My experience with Olivia Herb Bleach Cream :
As I have sensitive skin, I always try to use herbal products that don’t harm my skin and my skin glow. This is the first bleach that I used on my farewell. I always have this bleaching cream at my home as my mom also loves this bleach as she also loves herbals products as well.
Though I only use this when I need it.This bleach provides complete coverage to my hair and fades them to match one’s skin tone. It also removes tanning on my face which is a great and a quick way. Thought this is 100% herbal but some burning sensation can be felt. I really love this product.
Overall Performance of Olivia Herbal Bleach
- A Herbal product
- Very Affordable
- Evens out skin color
- Easily available in the market
- Removes tanning
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gives instant glow
- Personally, I don’t like its smell.
Would I recommend?
Yes definitely! I would love to recommend it to all who loves herbal products and wants a good bleach that removes tanning and hides facial hair.
Its a sure product on my bucket list.
- Home Made Egg Bleach DIY !!
- Fem Pearl Fairness Crème Bleach Review
- Skin Lightening Using Lemons- Do it the Right Way !