Who is it for? Old Spice Musk Deodorant Spray is a musk based deodorant that can be used by both men and women who like musky sensuousness and light fragrance.
Price- Rs.199 for 150ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Contains alcohol, might irritate sensitive skin.
My Experience with Old Spice Musk Deodorant Spray
The deodorant comes in a maroon metal can with spray dispenser. It does not have a lid; a sliding cap is provided instead. The cap is extremely flimsy and gets damaged easily. My bottle got damaged at the spray after using a few times. This is the worst deodorant packaging I have ever come across.
Colour & Texture
It is a colorless liquid. The texture is watery. It has a high amount of alcohol like most other deodorants so it does not take more than a minute to evaporate. It does not have annoying talc particles that often stain the clothes.
This is the best thing about this deodorant. It has a clear musk fragrance but the base smells surprisingly sweet. I am not talking about the flowery sweetness here. This unique combination gives it a musky sensual touch with soothing sweet feel.
Ease of Application
Just like any other spray body deodorants this one also has a simple application technique. You need to slide the lid and spray as required. Due to the flimsy cap, you have to be extremely careful when you push the spray otherwise you would end up with a damaged nozzle like me!
The smell is good and the stay time is also promising. The packaging is a big issue though.
This deodorant has been a favorite for so many men of my family that I could not resist myself from buying this in an online sale. This deodorant has recently got a change in the packaging and now it does not have a traditional lid. It has got a sliding kind of cap. The cap is super inconvenient to use. The deodorant smells awesome and its lasting power is 5+ hours on a normal summer day. The smell fades over time but it does not produce an odd smell when I sweat profusely.
Overall Performance of Old Spice Musk Deodorant Spray
- The unique combination of musk and sweet fragrances
- Suitable for both men and women
- Lasting power is above average
- The scent does not get mixed up with sweat to produce annoying odor
- Extremely poor packaging
- Spray nozzle gets damaged easily and the bottle starts leaking
- Not alcohol-free
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This deodorant smells so good but I still can’t recommend it to anyone due to the annoying packaging issue. There is no point buying an Rs.200 deodorant when the dispenser might get damaged any time.
Rating-2/5(for extremely bad packaging)
- Denver Deodorant Body Spray Review
- Adidas Natural Vitality Perfumed Deo Review
- Yardley English Lavender Deodorant Roll On Review
- Avon Feelin Fresh Whitening Soft Petals Anti-Perspirant Roll-On Deodorant
- Dove Whitening Original Deodorant Spray Review
- Spinz Perfumed Deo Thrill Seeker Review
- Spinz Perfumed Deo Explorer Review
- Cinthol Deostick Spark
- BMWInsideOut with BMW Deutsche Motoren Noida – An Eye Opener
- Cinthol Deo Stick Swirl