Who Is It For? Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Is a creamy body wash for those having the problem of dry skin.
$4.49 for 13.5flOz
My Experience with Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
Sturdy but bulky bottle.
Mild creamy soapy fragrance. Nothing indulgent but definitely not bad.
Texture and color-
Thick creamy texture. Lathers really well. A little goes a long way.
Hands down this is one of the best body washes I have used in terms of- not drying my skin out. You can totally use this in winters and skip the moisturizers. It is not heavy for summers either. It may feel like you have a little oil film on the skin. Takes a teeny bit extra effort to completely wash this off. But so worth it!
What I liked?
- Does not dry the skin
- Moderately moisturizing
What I did not like?
- It is very often out of stock 😛
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Highly recommended. A stellar product this one.
More by Olay?
- Olay Moisturizing Cream – A Good Buy ?
- Olay Natural White Instant Glowing Fairness Cream
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- Olay Moisturizing Lotion Review
- BRAUN Silk-Epil Pre-epilation wipes Designed by Olay Review
- Olay Age Protect Anti-Ageing Cream Review
- Olay Natural White Night Nourishing Repair Cream Review
- Radiant Skin With Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Moisturizer With SPF 24
- Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti Ageing Foaming Face Wash Review
- Olay White Radiance Brightening Foaming Cleanser Review
- Olay Natural White 7 To 1 Instant Glowing Fairness Review
- Olay Age Defying Body Wash Review