Olay Natural White Night Cream: Hey guys,Today my review is on the Olay Natural White Night Nourishing Repair Cream which has been around for a really long time now. I got this cream for the sole purpose of fading my acne scars and making my skin more even toned. I have been using this for one month now quite regularly and thought that this is the apt time to pen down my thoughts. Let’s see if it served the purpose:
Rs 350 for 50 gm
My experience with the Olay Night Cream:
The cream comes in a white tub and has very light consistency even though it’s a night cream. Some people cannot stand tub as it is unhygienic but I do not mind because I always wash my hands before applying anything on the face. After a few uses, some product gets deposited around the brim which isn’t pleasant. The cream has a light floral smell and is off white in color.
On application, it absorbs into the skin in a jiffy and a coin size amount is enough for both face and neck. My face looked well moisturized and glowing by morning. It didn’t break me out thankfully. The texture is great because generally, I would expect night creams to be thick and greasy. This is very lightweight and spreads very well. I have been using this cream religiously for over two months now. I use this cream with tea tree oil in order to prevent breakouts as my skin has been acting up of late. It has a light scent, nothing too strong. The cream is moisturizing for the night time and it maintains the condition of my skin. Sadly, it does not work much on acne scars even after regular usage. It does maintain the tone of my skin.
- Lightweight texture.
- Maintains skin.
- Glow on the face the following morning.
- Decently priced for a night cream.
- Does not work on acne scars.
- Does not ‘repair’ skin.
Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a moisturizing night cream that is pretty lightweight then I would recommend this product.
- Radiant Skin With Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive Cream Moisturizer With SPF 24
- Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti Ageing Foaming Face Wash Review
- Olay Natural White 7 To 1 Instant Glowing Fairness Review
- Olay White Radiance Brightening Foaming Cleanser Review
- Loreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Deep Whitening Radiance Exfoliating Crème Review