Who is it for? Olay Natural White Instant Glowing Fairness Cream is for everyone looking for a daily use Instant Fairness Skin cream that contains sun protection. Let’s look how this olay fairness cream works!
Price: Rs 189/- for 40gm
How to use:
Apply liberally to cleansed face and neck twice a day.
My experience with Olay Natural White Instant Glowing Fairness Cream
Packaging: I have a 40gm tube and there is a 20 gm variant also available, both of which are travel-friendly. It’s a cute little tube which is very basic and has nothing fancy about it.
Fragrance: The fragrance is mild and not very overpowering.It is pleasant and nice, lingers on for some time then fades away.
Consistency: The consistency of the cream is neither thick nor thin. Its creamy enough without being thick.It feels light on the skin. You won’t need much, only a tiny amount is enough for each usage.
Effect: Talking about my experience post application, I would say in one word it was “terrible”.My face turned white as if I have applied some white paint on my face.I mean the name of the cream says white light, but I never expected literal whiteness on my face.
Moisturisation: I have combination skin and it did not dry out, in fact, it felt light and moisturizing.
Skin lightening & Sun Protection: Frankly there was no lightening of the skin tone seen, maybe I should have used it longer.I gave up after a week though.Sun protection again I am not sure as they have not mentioned any spf value so you cannot be sure as to how much safe you are in the sun.The kind of whitish cast it leaves behind, you can be sure it has uv protection because that is seen in almost all spf products to some extent.
What do I like about it?
- Compact and travel-friendly.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Moisturising nature.
- Contains sun protection
- Easily available
What did I not Like?
- Leaves a whitish cast on the skin.
- No instant fairness is seen.
- No long-term skin lightening is seen.
- No ingredients list on the tube.
Would I recommend?
No, never will I repurchase it again.It is of no use to me and neither would I recommend it to anybody.You can do a patch test before buying if in case you want to try.From my side, it’s a complete no.
More Fairness Creams?
- Oriflame Fairness Cream : Hot or Not ?
- Patanjali Swarni Kanti Fairness Cream: Review | Price | Usage
- Garnier White Complete Fairness Cream Speed White (Spf 19 Pa+++) Review
- Thinking of Buying the Clean and Clear Fairness Cream ?
- Jovees Saffron & Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
- Fair and Lovely BB Instant Fair Look Fairness Cream Review
- Himalaya Fairness Cream Review
- VLCC Insta Fair And Glow Mulberry And Licorice Fairness Cream Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream Review
- Shahnaz Husain Fair One Plus Fairness Cream Review
- Face Massage Cream :Nature’s Essence Saffron Care Kesar Fairness
- Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Fairness Serum Cream SPF 19 Review
- Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Night Cream Review
- Fair And Lovely Ayurvedic Care Expert Fairness Solution Cream Review
- The Nature Co Saffron Radiance Cream Review + Price