Who is it for? O3+ Sulphur Cooling Mask is for normal to oily and acne prone skin types which refresh the skin and prevents further acne breakouts.
Table of Contents
Rs.830 for 50g
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with O3+ Sulphur Cooling Mask
This cooling mask comes in O3+ Purifying Dermal Zone Sulphur Cooling Mask packaging; a round white opaque container with metal paint cap. All the details are mentioned on the box of the container. It’s leak-proof packaging.
Colour & Texture
It has a smooth and thick texture without any particles. It is greyish in color.
It has a nice and soothing minty smell.
Ease of Application
The application process is very simple. Take some amount of this cooling mask on your palm and then apply the mask evenly on the face and leave it undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Now wash your face with water.
This mask removes tan and renders a visible glow. Enriched with organic willow bark and mint, it refreshes the skin by removing the dead cells and preventing pore clogging. It prevents future acne breakouts and reduces the appearance of acne marks.
This cooling mask removes tan and gives the skin a visible and instant glow. My skin feels very fresh and glowing after applying this. It also reduces acne breakouts and acne marks. It also controls excess oil production in the skin. Since I have oily skin, this cooling mask works wonders for me. You can also moisturize your skin after applying this.
Overall Performance of O3+ Sulphur Cooling Mask
- Gives skin an instant glow.
- Best for oily or acne prone skin.
- Soothes the skin.
- Has amazing minty fragrance.
- Makes your skin clean and free of dirt.
- Controls excess oil production.
- Removes tan.
- Helps in reducing acne marks.
- Can be applied easily.
- Is not travel-friendly.
- Not that affordable.
- Availability in the market is less.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would recommend everyone with oily skin types to use this product.
More by O3+ ?
- O3+ Ultra Lite Moisturising & Hydrating Paper Mask Review
- O3+ Plunge Radiance Face Mask Vitamin C Review
- O3+ Seaweed Face Emulsion Review
- O3+ Radiant Paper Mask Oxygenating Review
- O3+ Lightening and Calming Face Wash – A Good Buy ?
- O3+ Eye Circle Cream – Worth Buying ?
- O3 + Age Lock Vitamin C Booster Serum Review
- O3+ Derma Fresh Mask Review
- O3+ Mattifying Gel Cream SPF 50 Review