Product Purchased by GlossyPolish.Feeling Grateful for receiving such amazing and worth trying products from glossypolish. I always keep my eyes on lipsticks, when they are on heavy discounts and I get my hands on them. Having a crazy obsession for lipstick is what defines me. I don’t know I just want to try every shade possible in this world, maybe its weird >< So, a few days back I received this gorgeous warm toned shade from NYX Berlin Soft Matte Lip Cream which is damn pretty and a stunner.
Basic Info about NYX Berlin Soft Matte Lip Cream
Price: Rs 600 for 8ml
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Brand Claim about NYX Berlin Soft Matte Lip Cream
Available in statement-making shades, the evergreen fan favorite Soft Matte Lip Cream is neither lipstick nor lip gloss, this matte lip cream is a new kind of lip color that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish.
- Velvety Smooth Soft Matte finish.
- Sets to a stunning velvety smooth matte finish.
- Sweetly scented and delightfully creamy.
- Lightweight and long-lasting.
My Experience with NYX Berlin Soft Matte Lip Cream
NYX Soft matte lip cream comes in a color-coded packaging with a black cap. The applicator is a doe foot which makes it easy while applying.
The shade Berlin is a warm tone medium brown shade. It looks very edgy and stunning with smokey eyes. I believe that this shade will flatter all skin tones. On fair skin tone, it will be a medium brown shade and on medium to dusky skin tone, it would be a browny nude.
The texture is smooth and creamy. It feels lightweight on lips. This will not make you feel that you are even wearing something. While application, it does have a mousse kind of texture but it looks that it has a matte finish. It gets little dry with time on my dry lips but doesn’t give the powdery feel. I usually apply a coat of lip balm underneath creamy lipsticks too to prevent it from drying.
The fragrance has a delicious vanilla scent but not too strong.
NYX soft matte lip cream in Berlin is extremely pigmented. One swipe does its job.
The staying power is quite surprising. This shade does not stay for long as I expected. It starts to fade away from center after 4-5 hours because some of us have a habit of licking our lips very often while talking, this makes lipsticks go off from a centre part. This shade doesn’t survive your meals too. It needs touch ups.
Also, it does transfer a little because of its creamy texture but that’s not an issue because creamy texture has this nature of the transfer.
Overall, I am impressed with this shade’s pigmentation and how comfortable I feel it on my dry lips.
Wearing this shade, many people asked me about what shade I am wearing because it was a stunner.
Overall Performance of NYX Berlin Soft Matte Lip Cream
- Flattering shade, perfect brown for fair skin and nude brown for dusky skin tone.
- Creamy Texture
- Good Pigmentation
- Feels comfortable on lips
- Looks matte but is kind of mousse
- Doesn’t stay for long
- Not a Transfer Proof
Would I recommend?
If you have fair or dusky skin, this shade will flatter your skin tone. No doubt, I will recommend this shade to everyone.
More NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream?
- NYX Istanbul Soft Matte Lip Cream will Brighten Up Your Face !
- NYX Ibiza | Swatches | Review | NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream!
- NYX Madrid | Soft Matt Lip Cream |Review | Swatches
- NYX Transylvania |NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream | Swatches
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Amsterdam Review
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream San Paulo Review
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Antwerp Review
- NYX Morocco Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Tokyo Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Prague Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX London Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Abu Dhabi Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Stockholm Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Copenhagen Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
The shade is really a stunner :haanji
Looking supperr pretty :love
This one suits uou a lotttt ♥️♥️
love the shade. suits you so well.. :love :rose: