Who is it for? Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum is a dusty pink lipstick that gives a subtle rosy kind of lip look. It is a perfect everyday pink for all Indian skin tones.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5gm for the Mini Version & Rs.399 for 4.2gm for the Full Version
My Experience with Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum
This lipstick comes in a tiny black plastic bullet with click-shut closing. The bullet resides in Nykaa’s signature style pink outer pack. The full version has a magnetic clasp which sometimes opens on its own. In this respect, the small version is more sturdy and travel-safe.
Shade & Pigmentation
The shade Bare Minimum is a peach-pink kind of neutral shade. It looks earthy pink on the lips. The shade is quite pigmented. It needs 1-2 swipes for the opaque finish. It is a nice everyday wear a muted lip color that will fair most Indian skin tones.
The formula is semi-matte, not transfer proof or fade-proof. It does not dry out the lips so you can skip lip balm before applying it. It is better to exfoliate lips before for a flawless look.
It has a light fragrance. The fragrance is not bothersome.
A pink-nude lipstick is a must-have in everyone’s makeup collection because this universal shade works for every age, occasion, and attire. NYX’s Creamy Round Lipstick Tea Rose and Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul are two widely praised earthy pink lipstick. Sadly, these two shades do look neonish on Medium to deep Indian skin. The shade Bare Minimum from Nykaa comes with similar earthy tones. This one has comparably deeper brown tones so it fits Indian skin tones really well. It gives the same kind of subtle and elegant look that we expect from a muted pink lipstick. It looks pinker on lighter skin and the tint comes out as brown-pink on darker skin.
What do I like about this lipstick?
- Wearable earthy pink for Indian skin tones
- Comfortable moisturizing matte finish
- Does not highlight fine lines of lips
- Does not look patchy on the lips
- Pigmentation is good
- Does not create an overly made-up look
- Does not leave an ugly stain on lips
What I dislike about this lipstick?
- Quantity wise mini version is more expensive than the full version
- Transfers and fades with meals or drinks
- Finish is not completely matte
- Average stay time of 4-5 hrs
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a perfect dusty rose shade for my skin. So, I might buy the full version once I am over with this mini one. I will recommend it to all and especially those who shy away from bold lipsticks.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie