Who is it for? Nykaa Cranberry Sangria is for those looking for an affordable pinkish red matte lipstick.
My experience with Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick
When the product was delivered at my house, I opened the box and saw a beautiful hot pink carton in which the lipstick was packed. The carton is eye candy with black detailing. The lipstick is contained in bullet sets which are black in color and come with a magnetic clasp, which is quite classy and sturdy. Hence, overall the first impression was pretty amazing.
What I felt after using the product?
When I applied the lipstick for the first time on my lips, I found that the color is very different from the other ordinary colors. It is quite like mauve-brown in color, which looks beautiful once it settles on the lips. The lipstick has a vanilla fragrance which doesn’t last long. The texture is soft matte and it gives 75% of the color in one stroke. You can apply it twice if you want a darker shade. It is creamy and glides on the lips effortlessly. It is long lasting and stays for about 6-7 hours easily. But it transfers and smudges easily. You have to take care of your lipstick all the time while eating and touching your face. It transfers so easily that once by mistake my hand touched my lips, while I was doing something, and I saw my hand full of the lip shade. That was a total turnoff. Other than that, the lipstick starts fading within few hours, so there are other lipsticks out there which will provide you exact same color in slightly high price.
The color is beautiful no doubt. It makes your face glow as it is a shade which is different and darker than other colors. You don’t need to put too much make-up if you are planning on applying this lipstick. You can go for natural look make-up and just apply this shade, and your work will be done. I can point out many positives in this product, they are as follows:
- Beautiful shade
- Vanilla fragrance
- Glides easily on the lips
- Long lasting
- Doesn’t dry the lips
- Creamy texture
- Matte look
- Beautiful packaging
- Worth the money
The negatives of this product are:
- Transfers a lot
- Smudges easily
Would I recommend?
Yes, I would recommend this lipstick to all those people who are sick of easily available colors of pink, red, brown family. These colors work wonders on fair and dark complexions equally. It is totally worth the money. But I won’t recommend this to those people who want super staying power in lipstick, as it will transfer a lot and smudge easily within 5-6 hours.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa Bombae Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum Review and Swatches
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie