Who is it for? Nykaa Skin Secrets Matcha Tea + Chamomile Sheet Mask for Nourished + Hydrated Skin is instant moisture boosting and energizing face mask for dull skin.
Rs.100 for 20ml (1 Sheet)
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Table of Contents
My Experience with Nykaa Skin Secrets Matcha Tea + Chamomile Sheet Mask for Nourished + Hydrated Skin
The mask comes in a white plastic pouch packaging. Bright green image of matcha tea with chamomile flowers are used as label graphics. The packaging is very hygienic, leak-proof and travel-friendly. The sheet inside is made up of wood pulp so it is biodegradable.
Colour & Texture
The mask sheet is of white color and made up of very thin cotton-like material. It is soaked in colorless serum. The serum has moderate consistency which is slightly thicker than water and non-greasy. The mask fits perfectly on my face and the serum feel comfortable.
This mask has a faint fragrance of raw sun-dried tea leaves. The smell is very similar to freshly plucked tea leaves from tea gardens. It also has a light floral fragrance. The smell does not last at all after the sheet is removed.
Ease of Application
This is a one-time use product. You just need to cut the outer pack, take out the folded mask and spread it evenly over the face and that completes the application. Detailed pictorial instructions are provided for beginners.
This is a simple hydrating mask. It makes no other claim than energizing dull skin and it certainly does so. It gives ample amount of moisture and makes face look radiant and healthy.
I never tried matcha tea or any kind of tea as I don’t drink tea. But I have used masks with tea from various brands. The face shop mask has green and white tea masks and both of them smell like fresh tea brew. This one performs almost similar to those Face Shop masks though it smells like raw tea leaves I once smelt from tea gardens at Darjeeling. This is a relaxing mask. I used it chilled so the rejuvenating effect was far better than room temperature masks. This way it gave a slight pore shrinking effect as well.
Overall Performance of Nykaa Skin Secrets Matcha Tea + Chamomile Sheet Mask for Nourished + Hydrated Skin
- Relaxing face mask with, hyaluronic acid, chamomile, and matcha tea extract
- Gives healthy glow to the skin and rejuvenates tired skin
- Instantly moisturizes dry skin
- Gives a temporary plumping effect
- The sheet is thin and comfortable
- Slight pore shrinking effect if used chilled
- Paraben-free formula
- The effect does not last long
- Contains alcohol
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a lightweight mask sheet that I would recommend to all skin type people. I would repurchase this variant as it is non-greasy and does not have tea brew smell.
More Nykaa Sheet Masks?
- Nykaa Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid and Pearl Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Almond + Yogurt Sheet Mask for Revitalized + Nourished Skin
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Black Mud + Aloe Vera Sheet Mask for Purified + Hydrated Skin Review
- Nykaa Sheet Mask Avocado and Moringa Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Charcoal + Bamboo Sheet Mask for Purified + Nourished Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Turmeric + Coconut Sheet Mask for a Revitalized + Radiant Skin
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Tea Tree + Aloe Vera Sheet Mask for Clear + Moisturised Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Rice + Camelia Sheet Mask for Nourished + Radiant Skin Review
- Nykaa Skin Secrets Lemon + Honey Sheet Mask for Lightened + Glowing Skin
- Nykaa Sheet Mask Rose And Goat Milk Review
- NYKAA Skin Secrets Gooseberry + Papaya for Nourished + Brightened Skin Review