Who is it for? Nykaa Noor Ultra Matte Lipstick is an incredibly pigmented matte lipstick and the shade Noor is the perfect peppy bright shade to complement fair to medium skin tones. It is going really well for the day time.
MRP INR 599/- for 4.2 g
My experience with Nykaa Noor Ultra Matte Lipstick
The lipstick comes in a bullet form. The body has a magnetic closure which is very practically thought of. The color of the cap is the same as the shade of the lipstick which saves you from the hassle of identifying the shade amongst the pile of makeup products.
Texture and pigmentation:
As the name suggests, this lipstick has an ultra-matte texture. It may be a bit dry as its matte and therefore it advisable to lightly moisturize the lips before applying the lipstick to avoid flaky lips. The high pigmentation gives an opaque finish and can cover even the pigmentation on the lips to a great extent. Also, it is transfer resistant.
The shade Noor is a peppy and bright pink color that would complement the fair to medium Indian skin tones. It is a pretty shade which looks beautiful during the day time and will add brightness to your face.
This lipstick has an opaque matte finish that gives a great extent of coverage to the pigmented lips. It survives even the heavy/oily meals and stays for 6-8 hours easily. Obviously, it fades off a little but a tint of color remains for long. The shade is perfect for day time to add brightness to your face. It is out there and gives a touch of confidence and energy to the personality. The only thing one needs to be careful about is that the lips must be moisturized before applying this lipstick because it has a matte finish which may highlight chapped skin.
It has a wonderful fragrance like that of vanilla and nuts.
What did I like?
- Extreme matte finish.
- Amazing pigmentation.
- Meant for all skin tones.
- Stays put for long.
- The price for quantity is good.
- The magnetic closure is practical and travels friendly.
What did I not like?
- The lips must be well scrubbed and moisturized before applying it to avoid the flaky/chapped finish.
Would I recommend?
Yes, it is a peppy bright shade of pink and the pigmentation is amazing. The price as per quantity is also great. However, I would recommend it to the people with fair to medium skin tones over those on the darker tones.
4 out of 5.
More by Nykaa?
- Nykaa Diana Ultra Matte Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Maharani Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Bombae Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum Review and Swatches
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie