Who is it for? Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi is a vibrant fuchsia pink that looks good on every skin tone and undertone. It’s a treat for hot pink lip color lovers!
Price- Rs.550 for 4.5ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi
This liquid lipstick comes in a black plastic container that has a rectangular peep-through window to identify the shade without opening the bottle. The lid of the bottle has a slanted doe-foot applicator attached to it.
Shade & Pigmentation
The shade Kudi is a bold hot pink yet not neon. It is not a muted everyday lipstick. You can create statement lips with it. The shade has a certain warmth to it that makes it suitable for yellow and neutral undertone Indian skin. This one has amazing pigmentation. One swipe is more than enough for my medium pigmented lips. True color will show up on every lip tone.
The texture of this lipstick is not like any other liquid lipstick. It is thicker in consistency and buttery in the formulation. It feels light on the lips once it dries. It does not settle into the fine lines of the lips and does not have extremely drying for the lips.
It has a light vanilla fragrance. The fragrance goes off after the product dries and settles on the lips.
Maybelline Colorshow Bright Mattes Peppy Pink, Faces Ultime Pro Liquid Matte Lipstick Pink Promise
The formula, texture, and fragrance of this liquid lipstick are very similar to NYX’s Soft Matte Lip Creams. Because of its non-drying formula, it might take a while if you apply it with the applicator just like any other liquid lipstick. For matte and even finish, apply the product with the applicator in small amounts and dab with fingertips.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Bold fuchsia lip color with excellent pigmentation
- Light formula; comfortable on lips
- Completely transfer proof
- Stays at least 6 hours without meals
- Does not highlight the creases of the lips
- Does not look patchy with touch ups
- Brightens up the makeup look
- Shade shows up on every skin tone
- No stain is left after removal
- Preservative-free formulation
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I love the shade and I love how comfortable it is on the lips. So, I will repurchase if I am able to finish it. I would recommend it to all!
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia , Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie
Omg i am justed temped with the color <3
Yes.. The shade is lovely but quite bold???
Can you please tell me how do you add the zip file to word? Or you use a laptop?
no need for zip file attach images separately
Such a vibrant color.. I have read about this range lipsticks with city names ???and wanted someone to made the review on ????
Glad to know the review helped…???
The colour is bold but if you can carry it the shade will brighten up the whole makeup look..