What is it for? Nykaa Lemongrass Essential Oil comes with various uses and purposes ranging from skin care and hair care to cleanse your surroundings. In this age of excess work and less time for self-care, this product serves as the best option for all collective uses. This product first came into view as a mere essential oil for skin, to be applied before you put on your make up. But it is more than just an essential oil.
INR 350 for 10 ml or 0.33 oz.
this product can be used for 36 months from the date of packing.
Where to get it from?
You can get it from nykaa stores or websites.
My Experience With Nykaa Lemongrass Essential Oil
It comes in a cute tiny bottle. It is travel free and allows more than enough usage for three years as it only requires 2 to 3 drops in one use.
It has a very sweet and pleasing fragrance. It lifts up the mood and makes you feel energized.
- Skin cleanser: Mix 2 to 3 drops of Nykaa Lemongrass Essential Oil in aloe vera gel, coconut oil, or jojoba oil and apply on skin.
- Hair care: Mix 3 to 4 drops with olive oil and apply to your scalp for hair fall problems and scalp infections.
- Pain Relief: Nykaa Lemongrass Essential Oil can be used for treating muscular pains and after-exercise cramps. Mix 2 to 3 drops with coconut oil and apply to the affected area.
- Energy Cleanser: Nykaa Lemongrass Essential Oil can be used in diffusers when mixed with a little water. It also acts as a mosquito repellent.
What to Avoid:
- It is to be strictly kept out of the reach of children.
- This product is never to be applied directly (without mixing or diluting) on skin or hair, as it can cause irritation and itching.
- It is to be applied at safe distance from eye. It can cause serious inflammation.
After using it in my diffuser, it creates an entirely new and fresh environment for me. Its application and results for muscular pain are also highly effective.
- Highly effective.
- Easy to use.
- All weather usage.
- Sweet fragrance.
- Serves medicinal purposes.
- Lasts long.
- Value for money.
- Requires to be diluted.
- Can cause irritation in the eyes.
Do I recommend it?
I surely recommend it for those who have above requirements. Please do mind the things to be avoided. This product is a great value for money.
More Essential Oils?
- Organic Harvest Frankincense Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review