Who is it for? Nykaa Jhumki is for those who are looking for a matte nude shade lipstick which can be worn on a daily basis.
How To Use?
- Apply it on the lower lips from one end to another with the applicator (line your lips precisely);
- Repeat the same on the upper lips as well;
- Let it sit for a while.
My experience with Nykaa Jhumki
Comes in a square transparent bottle packaging with a doe foot applicator (a spongy pointed applicator which helps you in applying gloss and lipsticks). Its twist up, black cap shuts tight and is quite sturdy.
It’s a liquid lipstick, which is runny in texture. After a while it sets matte. The single dip of lip color is good enough for the entire lips.
Has sweet mild fragrance, most lipsticks have such artificial fragrances.
Ease of Application
I am not fond of doe foot applicators. But let me tell you these applicators are bendable and much easy to work with. Though, as a personal preference, nothing beats bullet lipsticks when it comes to ease.
So as a liquid lipstick I will give full marks to it. It just sets matte and settles in fine lines. Stays for 3-4 hours and survives oily food. After 3-4 hours it starts fading in an even manner. Unlike few lipsticks which fade from corners or middle.
The shade Jhumki is my MLBB (my lip but better). I am in love with this shade. It looks so natural. I have applied this shade with and without a balm. So with a balm, it didn’t transfer and without a balm, it did transfer a bit. In an emergency, you can wear it without a lip balm as well. It doesn’t feel stretchy or dry to an extent where it retrains lip movement (yeah many lip colors do that). ? I prefer wearing it with a balm because I feel a girls’ lips must never be dry.
Overall performance of Nykaa Jhumki
- Sets matte
- Doesn’t transfers
- Doesn’t makes lips condition worse
- Looks great on wheatish skin tone
- Has sweet fragrance
- Survives oily meals
- Has vibrant lip shades in the range
- Good packaging
- Settles in fine lines
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Yes, to both. If I will find a similar shade in a creamy matte formula then I will switch to it. Especially recommended for daily/office wear.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipstick Nefertiti Review
- Nykaa Gloss It Up Love Bug Review
- Nykaa Noor Ultra Matte Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Bombae Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum Review and Swatches
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Review