Who is it for? Nykaa Blendmaster Silicone Sponge Is for all those beauties who hate wastage of product and love blending in their foundation to make it look like their second skin.
How to use
Take the desired amount of foundation on your silicone sponge and dab it on your skin and blend.
My experience with Nykaa Blendmaster Silicone Sponge
It comes in a cute rectangular shaped paper box.
Type of product
It is made of silicone and it is soft, bends easily, helps blend product easily. It is hygienic and easy to clean.
I usually used brushes or bare fingers to apply foundation and it just seemed average. This silicone sponge is a good product because it saves lots of product and gives full coverage and it is very easy to clean. You will of course need time to get used to applying foundation with a silicone sponge but it saves you lots of hassles. It is soft and bouncy, it reaches the difficult corners of the face and doesn’t absorb any product.
What do I like about this silicone sponge?
- Avoids wastage of product
- Easy to use
- Easy to carry
- Easy to clean
- Blends product
- Reaches all difficult corners
- One time investment lasts long
What I dislike about this silicone sponge?
- Kinda expensive
- One might need some time to get used to it
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I won’t need to repurchase this again since this will last a long while. I would recommend it to people who hate wastage of product and are ready to spend time on blending makeup using this sponge.
Glossypolish verdict: The silicone sponge from nykaa is a decent product but needs some patience to give apt results. It completely avoids wastage of product.
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More Nykaa Products?
- Nykaa BlendMaster Eyeshadow Oval Brush : Yay Or Nay ?
- Nykaa Glow Getter Highlighting & Illuminating Duo Glitterati 02 Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Berry Bombshell 09 Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- The Nykaa Body Lotion Country Rose Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Orange Fizz and Marshmallow Dream Review
- Nykaa Skingenius Foundation Stick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Nude Spice 01 Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Lilac Scones and Cotton Candy Review
- Nykaa SKINgenius Compact Rose Beige Review
- Nykaa Skingenius Sculpting And Hydrating Foundation Review
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Lilac Cupcake and Kiwi Kooler
- Nykaa Nail Enamel Blackcurrant Gelato and Milk Chocolate Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Grunge Brown Review
- Nykaa Tea Tree Oil Review
- Nykaa Rock the Line Kajal Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia , Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Paintstix No Chill Orange Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Cool Girl Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Review