Nivea skincare has good products if you are in search of budget skincare. In my opinion, this kind of products like # in! mask-scrub-wash sound very gimmicky to me simply because it would only work well as one and not all three. For example, how can we use a scrub with harsh particles as a face wash? It will be so harmful to our skin. Let’s see how this Nivea Total Face Cleanup Face Wash fared?
Basic info of the Nivea Total Face Cleanup Face Wash:
Rs 120 for 50 ml.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
No, but I suggest patch test as the particles are a bit too harsh.
NIVEA Total Face Clean Up combines the effects of Wash, Pack & Scrub to give you 5 benefits in 5 minutes. It is enriched with Active Magnolia extracts for the Pure and Clear skin. It can be used as a face wash, a scrub, and a pack.
Key benefit :
- 5 benefits in one for Pure and Clear Skin.
- Works as a Face Wash, Face Scrub & Face Pack.
- Suitable for normal to oily skin.
How to use?
- Step 1: Apply the product to moistened face by smoothly massaging in upward circles focusing on forehead, nose & chin, avoiding the eye area.
- Step 2: Spread evenly across the face and leave it on for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse off with lukewarm water to get the perfect complexion.
- It can also be used individually as a Face was every day, as a Scrub 3-4 times a week and as a Pack 2-3 times a week.
My experience with the Nivea Total Face Cleanup Face Wash:
I really like the packaging of Nivea products, simple yet attractive. This is just like that with blue and white accents. The product is housed in a tube and the nozzle gets dirty after every use. It smells quite chemical-y. The product is white in color and has scrub particles in it.
I used this as mentioned above and it does make the skin bright and smooth but the scrub particles are quite harsh. The product claims a lot of things out of which spot reduction is false. It controls oil for a good time. The product is strictly for oily to combination skin as mentioned. It cannot be used daily as a face wash. It is best suited as a quick cleanup before heading out.
The overall performance of the Nivea Total Face Cleanup Face Wash:
- Well packaged.
- Quick cleanup.
- Controls oil.
- Can be used face scrub or face pack.
- Bright and smooth skin.
- Not as a face wash.
- Not for sensitive skin.
- Scrub particles are harsh.
Would I recommend the Nivea Total Face Cleanup Face Wash?
I will recommend this face wash only for oily skin people who can tolerate scrub particles.