Who is it for?Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm is for those who are looking for a non-tinted lip balm that moisturises your lips for 2 hours.
INR 185 for 4.8gm.
How to Use?
- Open the cap and twist up the stick.
- Apply to get moisturized smooth lips.
- Use whenever lips feel dry.
My experience with Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm
The lip balm comes in a white tube with a baby pink colored cap. The packaging is similar to other nivea lip balms.
It has a very smooth waxy consistency that glides onto your lips.
It does not really smell like roses. It has a pleasant bubblegum fragrance.
This lip balm feels really soft onto the lips and keeps your lips moisturized for about 3 hours. It does not impart any color but if you apply excess of it you will notice a very light pink color onto the lips that makes it look white because of our lip color.
My Experience :
This lip balm is very smooth in texture and glides onto lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for 3 hours after which I have to reapply it. It does not really have any color. But when applied in excess it forms a white layer onto lips. This lip balm works well overnight. Also, the fragrance is pleasant.
Overall Performance of Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm:
This lip balm lasts up to 2-3 hours on your lips and moisturized them after which you need to reapply it. It does not impart any color to your lips.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Works well overnight.
- Pleasant bubblegum fragrance.
- Smooth texture.
- Needs reapplication after 2-3 hours.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
You can purchase this if you’re looking for a non-tinted lip balm that keeps your lips moisturized for 2-3 hours.
More Nivea Lip Care?
- Nivea Pink Guava Shine Caring Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Lip Butter | Raspberry Rose | Uh Oh
- Nivea Pomegranate Shine Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Review
- Nivea Blackberry Shine Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Original Care Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Men Lip Balm – Best Lip Balm for Men ?
- Nivea Fruity Lip Care Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care 3 Benefits in 1 Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Nivea Strawberry Lip Balm Review