Who is it for? Nivea Pink Guava Shine Caring Lip Balm is for people who are looking for a pink tinted lip balm that moisturizes your lip.
INR 175 for 4.8gm.
How to Use?
- Open the cap and twist up the stick.
- Apply to get moisturized smooth lips with a touch of color.
- Use whenever lips feel dry.
My experience with Nivea Pink Guava Shine Caring Lip Balm
The lip balm comes in a white twist up tube with a pink cap. The packaging is quite simple and travels friendly.
The lip balm has a waxy texture. It glides onto your lips really well giving a pink tint.
It smells like guava but it also has a fragrance of mustard oil which annoys me.
It gives a really nice pink tint to the lips. Talking about the lip balm it stays good onto lips for a maximum of 2 hours, after which it just vanishes. You have to reapply it after every 2 hours to keep your lip moisturized. It works well overnight.
My Experience :
This lip balm is great for days when I do not want to apply lipstick, it imparts a very beautiful pink tint to my lips. But talking about the moisturization it just keeps my lips good for 2 hours. Nivea has never disappointed me but this lip balm did. Although it works well overnight. I apply it at night and wake up with soft lips in the morning but during the day I have to reapply it every 2 hours. It tastes and smells like mustard oil with the fragrance of guava, which is really weird. Also, the ingredient list not mentioned anywhere.
Overall Performance of Nivea Pink Guava Shine Caring Lip Balm:
This lip balm gives a nice pink tint to the lips and keeps them moisturized for 2 hours.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Imparts a beautiful pink tint to lips.
- Works well overnight.
- Need to reapply after every 2 hours.
- Smells and tastes like mustard oil.
- Ingredient list not mentioned anywhere.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
If you’re looking for a light moisturizing tinted lip balm you can definitely purchase this.
More Nivea Lip?
- Nivea Lip Butter | Raspberry Rose | Uh Oh
- Nivea Pomegranate Shine Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Review
- Nivea Blackberry Shine Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Original Care Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Men Lip Balm – Best Lip Balm for Men ?
- Nivea Fruity Lip Care Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care 3 Benefits in 1 Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Nivea Strawberry Lip Balm Review