Sliding the loofah over the foam or lather and gently scrubbing it off, I feel no less than an actress in the advertisement 😛 Don’t we all enjoy bathing in summers and body washes definitely take the experience to a whole new level. Personally, I myself am a big fan of body washes. They are hygienic, travel-friendly and comes in a range of variants to select from; the one most compatible to your skin issues. I crave trying out newer products to finally land on to the one that I just cannot replace. So continuing the journey I bought the Nivea Body Wash: Creme Soft and here’s what I feel about the product:
Table of Contents
Basic Information about Nivea Body Wash : Creme Soft
Price: Rs. 185/-
Quantity: 250 ml
Suitability: All skin types
Sensitive skin alert?
- Let this caring cream shower with precious almond oil envelope your skin with caring soft foam, while it’s mild scent caresses your senses. The caring formula pampers your skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturized. Turn an everyday shower into a moment full of pleasure and care from Nivea.
- pH skin balanced
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Moisturized skin feeling even after towel drying
Directions for Use:
Though I don’t need to tell you guys this but just for the sake of it- Step into the shower. Pour some of the Nivea care shower on a loofah or exfoliating gloves or whatever you prefer. Now gently start rubbing it all over your body.
My Experience with Nivea Body Wash : Creme Soft
As I’ve already mentioned before I love trying body washes but unfortunately, this did not impress me that much. The product claims to have a mild scent but it certainly did not. Moreover, the fragrance did not appeal to me at all. However, after bathing it does go away. It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip open cap. As far as lathering is concerned, it does form a decent amount of foam with which you can play around 😛 The body wash is creamy. It has a runny consistency, which I think the brand went overboard with. The body wash is moisturizing to a certain extent. The skin feels soft. It does not dry out or itch, which is good. The product is economical too. I had high expectations from this one but regrettably, it did not live up to those.
Overall Performance of Nivea Care Shower Crème Soft Body Wash
- Weird smell
- It’s too runny
- It is difficult to get it off from the skin
- It is not refreshing
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I don’t think I would want to waste my money on this. I would not recommend it to others as well.
More Nivea Body Washes?
- Nivea Creme Care Cream Shower Review
- Nivea Shower Gel : Waterlily and Oil | Cashmere Moments
- Nivea Frangipani & Oil Shower Gel Review
- Nivea Fresh Powerfruit Shower Gel Review
- Nivea Bath Care Lemon and Oil Shower Gel Review