Who is it For? Nivea Body Lotion Aloe Hydration a moisturizing and hydrating body lotion esp for summers.
Price- Rs 80 for 75 ml
My Experience with Nivea Body Lotion Aloe Hydration
The Packaging is very basic. It comes in a white bottle with blue cap. It has the Nivea logo in front and on the cap. The cap is tight and doesn’t leak, it is good for traveling.
Texture & Finish -
The texture of the lotion is creamy and milky white in color. The texture is in between thick and thin but is more on the thinner side. Since this lotion is for normal skin, the consistency is in between. This lotion can be used by oily skin people too because of its thin consistency.
This smells like aloe vera which I love wearing in daytime especially.
Nivea has a good variety of body lotions and they are good for hydrating and moisturizing our skin. Since I have combination skin type, most of the lotion suit my skin type. But this time I tried to go for lotions specially meant for normal skin. Summertime is on now and I don’t really feel dry on my arms. This Body lotion helps me in hydration plus it doesn’t make my skin sweaty or itchy because of the warm season. I wear this lotion on my neck and arms after bath to have some moisturizer on my body. I would appreciate this lotion if it has some SPF too which can be a great lotion for summer time. Also, this lotion says that it gives 48 hours of deep moisture which I can’t believe because first, the lotion has thin consistency and second, we bath approx every 24 hours.
Overall, I like this moisturizing lotion and I use this every day. As mentioned on the packaging, it does get immediately absorbed into my skin and refreshes with good fragrance.
What did I like?
- Affordable Price
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Moisturising lotion
- Hydrates my skin
- Has a good and fresh fragrance
- Contain Aloe vera which is good for skin
What I did not Like?
- Thin consistency
- 48-hour deep moisture claim is not true
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would recommend this lotion because it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized.
If asked to repurchase, I would rather go for thick consistency lotions because I get satisfied when I’m using a thick cream on my body.
Where to Buy This ?
- Nykaa :Nivea Aloe Lotion
- Amazon :[easyazon_link identifier=”B079KGC4NZ” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21″]Nivea Aloe Hydration Body Lotion, 400ml[/easyazon_link]
More Nivea Body Lotions?
- Nivea Lotion : The Night Whitening Body Lotion is Just
- Nivea Sensual Musk Body Lotion Review
- Nivea Oil In Lotion Cocoa Nourish Review
- Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion Review
- Nivea Whitening Even Tone UV Protect Body Lotion Review
- Nivea Body Lotion Smooth Milk Review
- Nivea Body Milk Nourishing Lotion With Almond Oil Review
- Nivea Express Hydration Body Lotion Review
- Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair and UV Protect Vit C Review
- Whitening Body Lotion : Nature’s Essence Almond and Honey
- Nivea Sun 30 | Price|Usage|Review
- Nivea Aloe Body Cream Refreshing Moisturiser Review