Who is it for? Nivea Body Deodoriser Freshpetal & Care is for all those looking for a deo that stays for longer hours with a strong fragrance.
Price: 230 for 120ml
How to use:
You need to hold the bottle 5-7 inches away from your body and then spray directly on the skin for best results. Do not apply to broken skin.
My experience with the Nivea Body Deodoriser Freshpetal & Care
Packaging and texture:
It comes in a cute little white curved cylindrical bottle. It is easy to carry and is travel friendly though a little overpriced. It is gas-free and hence, the texture is all liquidy and it does not stain the clothes when applied.
It has a great staying power for an avg. of 12-13 hours and not 24 hours as the brand claims. But its staying power is still impressive given that the fragrance is still fresh and sweet.
It has a strong fragrance with a little hint of jasmine and is quite strong when applied but eventually, it gets mild after a few hours providing a good refreshing fragrance throughout the day.
I have a love-hate relationship with this body deodorizer as I love to apply it when I need to go out for longer hours and hence it helps to keep me refreshed all day long but on the other hand, it has a very strong fragrance which I fail to like at times.
What I like:
- Great staying power
- Gas free
- Does not stain the clothes
- Does not give any burning sensation
- Cute packaging
- Travel friendly
- Easy to apply
What I don’t like:
- Contains alcohol
- Very strong fragrance
Would I recommend?
I would like to recommend this one to all the ladies who love strong fragranced deo and needs to stay out for long hours at work.
More Nivea Deos?
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant Smooth Skin
- Nivea Cool Kick Deodorant For Men !
- Nivea Fresh Comfort Deodorant Fresh Clean Review
- Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Review
- Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Spray Review
- Nivea Whitening Floral Touch Deodorant Review
- Nivea Fresh Natural Anti Perspirant Roll-On Deodorant Review
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant Fruity Touch Review
- Nike Deodorant |Trendy
- Nivea Fresh Natural Mist Review
- Nivea Pearl and Beauty Antiperspirant Roll On Review
- Nivea Whitening Smooth Skin Roll On Review