WHO IS IT FOR? Nivea Blackberry Shine Lip Balm is for those who wish to have a balm that is highly moisturizing and adds color to the lips. This lip balm is recommended for those with dry lips(I hear your pain x) )
INR 175 for 4.8 grams
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply before going to bed and wake up with super smooth lips(tadaaaa!)
Can be applied during any time of the day for perfect lip nourishment (and don’t forget the amazing color 😉 )
Reapply every 4 hours
My Experience With Nivea Blackberry Shine Lip Balm
The body of the product comes in two parts; the outer cap that comes in burgundy color and the main body that comes in white. It has a stick rotating mechanism. The packaging is quite hygienic.
Color and Texture:
This lip balm gives a burgundy shade to your lips. The texture is extremely smooth and a bit heavy.
The lip balm smells like blackberry. But no, it doesn’t taste the same 🙁 (x Major heartbreak x)
I was really impressed by this product, the first time I applied it. It glided over my lips perfectly and gave the right amount of color to my lips. The only drawback of this product is that it tends to melt very easily, if not stored at low temperatures.
- Lovely packaging
- Perfect color
- Highly moisturizing
- Tends to melt
Would I recommend/repurchase?
I would for sure, both, recommend and repurchase this product.
More Nivea Lip Balms?
- Nivea Original Care Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Men Lip Balm – Best Lip Balm for Men ?
- Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Review
- Nivea Lip Butter | Raspberry Rose | Uh Oh
- Nivea Fruity Lip Care Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care 3 Benefits in 1 Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Nivea Strawberry Lip Balm Review