Who is it for? Nicka K Perfect Nine Eyeshadow is a perfect choice for all the people who prefer tinges of gold, warm and dramatic colors in their eye makeup look. It is an affordably priced product with a complementary pink highlighter blush.
Price – Rs. 550 for 14.1gm
Any Sensitivity Alert?
My Experience with Nicka K New York Perfect Nine Eye Shadow
This eyeshadow + blush palette comes in a small and secure package which is easy to carry and substantially durable. A basic applicator for the eyeshadow is provided in the package itself which makes it convenient to use anytime without too much hassle. The blush/highlighter is in lesser amounts compared to other brands’ packaging quantities.
There are shades ranging from pure white shimmer to charcoal grayish shimmer; light pink to beautiful shiny golds, copper and brown. The blush is a light, bright pink with a lot of shine.
The texture is powdery and glittery. The colors are well pigmented and easy to apply. It is easy to achieve dramatic eye makeup looks using the eyeshadow palette as it is able to give satisfactory opacity.
How long does it stay?
It stays in full glory until about 3 hours, but the pigment stays on without smudging for about 5 hours. The shimmer, however, wears off after 3 hours.
It is a fragrance-free makeup palette.
What did I like about it?
- The shades of the eyeshadow, most shades are highly trendy as of now.
- Stays without smudging or mixing with other makeup elements even on oily skin.
- The different varieties of shimmer available make it a go-to palette for party looks.
- The charcoal gray/black shade helps me create the perfect smoky eye look without it looking too dark or smudging.
- Looks good on almost all skin tones.
- Stay time is good compared to other palettes available in this range.
- Gives the face a very good glow.
Why didn’t I like it?
- The eyeshadow and blush are a little powdery and you need to apply a makeup the base to enhance its color and keep it on for a long duration.
- The blush/highlighter is a little underwhelming and not easy to apply as it lacks pigment.
- Not a good option if you prefer matte looks too metallic looks.
- The advertisement of the product makes the black/charcoal gray shade look like navy blue.
Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I would highly recommend it as it a good brand’s, good quality product at an affordable price. The colors are delightful to work with.
Rating – 3.8/5